Cannot get NSR to run to save my life

Old February 19th 05, 02:32 PM
Ed Medlin

"Chris Klink" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:16:28 -0600, > wrote:
>
>>Well I do have CD Clone installed. If thats the problem, EA can kiss my
>>ass. I'll find a way to return this thing. They should have brought that
>>out in the demo. Guess I'll try unistalling CD Clone and see what
>>happens.................
>>
>>Thanks

> Yep, I bet CloneCD is the problem.

Three programs that will stop NSR from starting (so far) are Zone Alarm
Security Suite, CloneCD and Daemon Tools. Any one of these three will not
allow it to start on my system.

Ed

Old February 19th 05, 03:43 PM

In article > ,
says...
yep it was CD Clone. Uninstalled it and NSR works.............. There
is a work around in the tech help on there web site.in html format but I
couldnt get it to work. cause my cd clone icone doesnt show at the task
bar.. pretty good tech support site though, Dont know if this link will
work...

http://eatech.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/e...r/std_adp.php?
p_faqid=15775&p_created=1095270252
&p_sid=cUINguyh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2 J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZw
X3Jvd19jbnQ9NCZwX3Byb2RzPTM3NCwyOTkzJnBfY2F0cz03Mz gsNjc0JnBfcHY9Mi4yOTkz
JnBfY3Y9Mi42NzQmcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYX JjaF9mbmwmcF9zY2ZfcGxh
dGZvcm09MTgyJnBfcGFnZT0xJnBfc2VhcmNoX3RleHQ9Y2QgZW 11bGF0aW9wbg**&p_li=&p
_topview=

> "Chris Klink" > wrote in message
> > On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:16:28 -0600, > wrote:
> >
> >>Well I do have CD Clone installed. If thats the problem, EA can kiss my
> >>ass. I'll find a way to return this thing. They should have brought that
> >>out in the demo. Guess I'll try unistalling CD Clone and see what
> >>happens.................
> >>
> >>Thanks

> > Yep, I bet CloneCD is the problem.

> Three programs that will stop NSR from starting (so far) are Zone Alarm
> Security Suite, CloneCD and Daemon Tools. Any one of these three will not
> allow it to start on my system.
>
> Ed

Coolland additive required in Ford IDI 7.3 with new extended life antifreeze ? [email protected] Technology 2 December 11th 04 03:02 PM
I can teach anyone how to get what they want out of life. reynArd Antique cars 1 November 20th 04 11:14 PM
Life in the Fast Lane D. Rogers Mazda 0 October 30th 04 02:18 AM
FS: "The Life Of Jacques Villeneuve" (Formula 1) 1st Edition Book J.R. Sinclair General 0 June 20th 04 06:51 AM
Save Big on Your Next Car, SUV, Truck, 4x4 or Van! Bob 4x4 0 May 29th 04 10:02 PM