Hesitation on Inclines/Declines 96LT1 Auto

Old April 23rd 09, 07:20 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
RP[_2_]

Default Hesitation on Inclines/Declines 96LT1 Auto

I’ve got 96 LT1 auto, that recently started doing a slight hesitation
on inclines and declines. It’s not where it backfires or anything
like that, it’s just a very slight hesitation. It’s been doing this
for a few months and luckily it’s not getting any worst. On a flat
road, I can floor it and the car performance without any hesitation.
Transmission fluid level fine and clean. Any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks.
Old April 26th 09, 03:13 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

On Apr 23, 1:20*pm, RP > wrote:
> I’ve got 96 LT1 auto, that recently started doing a slight hesitation
> on inclines and declines. *It’s not where it backfires or anything
> like that, it’s just a very slight hesitation. *It’s been doing this
> for a few months and luckily it’s not getting any worst. *On a flat
> road, I can floor it and the car performance without any hesitation.
> Transmission fluid level fine and clean. *Any ideas or suggestions?
> Thanks.

I dont know, but, I would try adding a can of SeaFoam thru the
intake ; this is one of the few products that really works and is
popular with old time Mechanics. Go to www.youtube.com and type in
'Seafoam' for how to use it and what it does . Get it at Pep Boys,
Walmart, and Menards. I used it in my 2006 LS2 and 1970 big block
Corvettes with noticeable improvement . Putting it in the gas tank
will clean the injectors real good too. Id give that a try before
taking it in for diagnosis.
Old April 26th 09, 04:51 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ken[_9_]

On Apr 26, 7:13*am, " > wrote:
> On Apr 23, 1:20*pm, RP > wrote:
>
> > I’ve got 96 LT1 auto, that recently started doing a slight hesitation
> > on inclines and declines. *It’s not where it backfires or anything
> > like that, it’s just a very slight hesitation. *It’s been doing this
> > for a few months and luckily it’s not getting any worst. *On a flat
> > road, I can floor it and the car performance without any hesitation.
> > Transmission fluid level fine and clean. *Any ideas or suggestions?
> > Thanks.

> I dont know, but, *I would try adding a can of SeaFoam thru the
> intake ; *this is one of the few products that really works and is
> popular with *old time Mechanics. Go towww.youtube.com*and type in
> 'Seafoam' *for how to use it and what it does *. *Get it at Pep Boys,
> Walmart, and Menards. *I used it in my 2006 LS2 and 1970 big block
> Corvettes with noticeable improvement . *Putting it in the gas tank
> will clean the injectors real good too. *Id give that a try before
> taking it in for diagnosis.

As usual Dimwitted Dave falls for some snake oil pitchman's BS.....
What else is new?

GM, Ford, Toyota, Honda report sales declines, Chrysler rises Just Facts Chrysler 0 May 3rd 07 08:02 PM
Hesitation duckbill Honda 8 June 5th 06 04:29 AM
BMW Hesitation Graeme BMW 0 November 18th 05 08:13 AM
99 TJ 2.5 Hesitation Dexter Jeep 22 February 3rd 05 03:57 PM