Should the big 3 be bailed out?

Old November 10th 08, 12:58 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
uncle_vito

Default Should the big 3 be bailed out?

Question for this group.

AFAIAC, the last great Corvette was made in 1970. The current C6 has GM
finance committee compromise all over it.

How about a GM link up with Chrysler?

Vito

Old November 10th 08, 01:17 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

On Nov 10, 6:58*am, "Uncle_vito" > wrote:
> Question for this group.
>
> AFAIAC, the last great Corvette was made in 1970. *The current C6 has GM
> finance committee compromise all over it.
>
> How about a GM link up with Chrysler?
>
> Vito

REPLY: 60% of those Americans who own Asian and European cars say
that their cars are superior to U.S. made cars. Just heard this on
Good Morning America right now . Maybe if the Big 3 made better cars
they would have kept the American consumer . While i love my 1970 Big
block for its raw power and styling...the way the interior panels were
slapped together looks like a 3 year old Kid with a Lego set . I dont
feel sorry for the Big 3 , I dont think they should be bailed out by
the Government especially in light of our present economy --- when is
this lunacy going to stop (?) ; let them be bought out. The new
owners will keep the Corvette with its success.
Old November 10th 08, 01:28 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

On Nov 10, 6:58*am, "Uncle_vito" > wrote:
> Question for this group.
>
> AFAIAC, the last great Corvette was made in 1970. *The current C6 has GM
> finance committee compromise all over it.
>
> How about a GM link up with Chrysler?
>
> Vito

REPLY : P.S. 'AFAIAC' ..... WTHDTLSF ???? (What the heck do
these letters stand for)
Old November 10th 08, 02:19 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Roy[_2_]

> wrote in message
On Nov 10, 6:58 am, "Uncle_vito" > wrote:
> Question for this group.
>
> AFAIAC, the last great Corvette was made in 1970. The current C6 has GM
> finance committee compromise all over it.
>
> How about a GM link up with Chrysler?
>
> Vito

REPLY : P.S. 'AFAIAC' ..... WTHDTLSF ???? (What the heck do
these letters stand for)

As Far As I Am Concerned, I guess.

Old November 10th 08, 05:53 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Mark[_30_]

Maybe he was trying to spell AFLAC.

Old November 10th 08, 06:47 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Andrew DeFaria

Roy wrote:
> > wrote in message
> On Nov 10, 6:58 am, "Uncle_vito" > wrote:
>> Question for this group.
>>
>> AFAIAC, the last great Corvette was made in 1970. The current C6 has
>> GM finance committee compromise all over it.
>>
>> How about a GM link up with Chrysler?
>>
>> Vito

> REPLY : P.S. 'AFAIAC' ..... WTHDTLSF ???? (What the heck do these
> letters stand for)
>
> As Far As I Am Concerned, I guess.

Stop being ignorant and learn to figure out **** on your own! Google is
your friend! Try
http://www.acronymfinder.com/As-Far-...-(AFAIAC).html
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
If a mute swears does his mother wash his hands with soap?

Old November 11th 08, 12:07 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

On Nov 10, 12:47*pm, Andrew DeFaria > wrote:
> Roy wrote:
> > > wrote in message
> > On Nov 10, 6:58 am, "Uncle_vito" > wrote:
> >> Question for this group.

> >> AFAIAC, the last great Corvette was made in 1970. The current C6 has
> >> GM finance committee compromise all over it.

> >> How about a GM link up with Chrysler?

> >> Vito

> > REPLY : P.S. 'AFAIAC' ..... WTHDTLSF ???? (What the heck do these
> > letters stand for)

> > As Far As I Am Concerned, I guess.

> Stop being ignorant and learn to figure out **** on your own! Google is
> your friend! Tryhttp://www.acronymfinder.com/As-Far-As-I-Am-Concerned-(AFAIAC).html
> --
> Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
> If a mute swears does his mother wash his hands with soap?- Hide quoted text -

REPLY: It sounds like your life isnt going too well for you ; have
you considered counselling for your anger issues ? You dont have to
walk around being upset all the time you know.
Old November 11th 08, 12:14 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ken[_9_]

On Nov 10, 10:47*am, Andrew DeFaria > wrote:
..
> Stop being ignorant and learn to figure out **** on your own! Google is
> your friend! Tryhttp://www.acronymfinder.com/As-Far-As-I-Am-Concerned-(AFAIAC).html
> --
> Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>

The lazy ass believes that everyone else was born just to do his work
for him
Old November 11th 08, 01:22 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Roy[_2_]

Hey Andy, before you become a critic learn to follow the friggin' thread.

Top posted 'cause it ****'s people off!

Old November 11th 08, 04:30 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Speaker of the Truth[_2_]

Q:Should the big 3 be bailed out?
A: No.

GM and Chrysler? It's like Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein.

Chrysler is the worst car made in America where Jeep is the worst of the
worst. GM had problems in the 1980 and didn't do anything about it, they
deserve to go out of business. I'll miss the Corvette but I own a 1961 so I
have a real one. Uncle Sam is reluctant to bail them out because the big
three were a big part of the market in 1979 with Lee Iaccoca. Today they are
a smaller player in a bigger field of players. Toyota and Honda make a
better product!