I AM DOMME HEAR ME ROAR.25 year old Woman BellaPura

Old September 27th 08, 09:53 PM posted to alt.aus.bonehead.dawn-mcgatney.bloody.convict.bitch,alt.auto.mercedes,alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

Default I AM DOMME HEAR ME ROAR.25 year old Woman BellaPura

On Sep 26, 8:41*am, wrote:
> 25 year old Woman BellaPura in Saint Louis, Looking For: Men, Women,
> Couples for erotic email exchange, phone fantasies, performing only,
> watching only or active participationhttp://ragdai.info/BellaPura.htm

REPLY: Unless you have some 3" pipes with hi-flow racing mufflers
'that roar', we arent interested in getting addicted to Porn nor
acquiring 1 of over 33 STD's now in U.S. circulation. (well im not
sure about Dad , so you better ask him ..lol...)
Old September 28th 08, 01:04 AM posted to alt.aus.bonehead.dawn-mcgatney.bloody.convict.bitch,alt.auto.mercedes,alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.corvette
Spud

Stay on subject buster.

Old September 28th 08, 03:43 PM posted to alt.aus.bonehead.dawn-mcgatney.bloody.convict.bitch,alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.corvette
sandi

On Sep 27, 1:53*pm, " > wrote:
> On Sep 26, 8:41*am, wrote:
>
> > 25 year old Woman BellaPura in Saint Louis, Looking For: Men, Women,
> > Couples for erotic email exchange, phone fantasies, performing only,
> > watching only or active participationhttp://ragdai.info/BellaPura.htm

> REPLY: *Unless you have some 3" pipes with hi-flow racing mufflers
> 'that roar', *we arent interested in getting addicted to Porn nor
> acquiring 1 of over 33 STD's now in U.S. circulation. *(well im not
> sure about Dad , so you better ask him ..lol...)

Still filled with fear of the opposite sex, eh?
SS
Old September 28th 08, 04:52 PM posted to alt.aus.bonehead.dawn-mcgatney.bloody.convict.bitch,alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

On Sep 28, 9:43*am, sandi > wrote:
> On Sep 27, 1:53*pm, " > wrote:
>
> > On Sep 26, 8:41*am, wrote:

> > > 25 year old Woman BellaPura in Saint Louis, Looking For: Men, Women,
> > > Couples for erotic email exchange, phone fantasies, performing only,
> > > watching only or active participationhttp://ragdai.info/BellaPura.htm

> > REPLY: *Unless you have some 3" pipes with hi-flow racing mufflers
> > 'that roar', *we arent interested in getting addicted to Porn nor
> > acquiring 1 of over 33 STD's now in U.S. circulation. *(well im not
> > sure about Dad , so you better ask him ..lol...)

> Still filled with fear of the opposite sex, eh?
> SS

REPLY: Only those females who think being a Sexual Predator for
monetary benefit has somehow become fashionable.
Old September 28th 08, 04:54 PM posted to alt.aus.bonehead.dawn-mcgatney.bloody.convict.bitch,alt.auto.mercedes,alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

On Sep 27, 7:04*pm, "Spud" > wrote:
> Stay on subject buster.

REPLY: You need to use a Salutation so we know who you are writing
your post to. If its me, I am staying on the subject that was posted
so you have spoken presumptuously .
Old September 29th 08, 03:25 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

> wrote in message
Splat
REPLY: Unless you have some 3" pipes with hi-flow racing mufflers
'that roar', we arent interested in getting addicted to Porn nor
acquiring 1 of over 33 STD's now in U.S. circulation. (well im not
sure about Dad , so you better ask him ..lol...)

You dumb sack of ****, will you ever learn anything? First off there
is no LOL about being stupid and/or repotting this trash, unless you
like it.

Old September 29th 08, 03:28 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

On Sep 28, 9:43 am, sandi > wrote:
> On Sep 27, 1:53 pm, " >
> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 26, 8:41 am, wrote:

> > > 25 year old Woman BellaPura in Saint Louis, Looking For: Men,
> > > Women,
> > > Couples for erotic email exchange, phone fantasies, performing
> > > only,
> > > watching only or active
> > > participationhttp://ragdai.info/BellaPura.htm

> > REPLY: Unless you have some 3" pipes with hi-flow racing mufflers
> > 'that roar', we arent interested in getting addicted to Porn nor
> > acquiring 1 of over 33 STD's now in U.S. circulation. (well im not
> > sure about Dad , so you better ask him ..lol...)

> Still filled with fear of the opposite sex, eh?
> SS

REPLY: Only those females who think being a Sexual Predator for
monetary benefit has somehow become fashionable.

I thought those started in the bible.......... WWJD

Old September 29th 08, 04:06 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Spud

REPLY: You need to use a Salutation so we know who you are writing
your post to. If its me, I am staying on the subject that was posted
so you have spoken presumptuously .

Dear Mr. DIC Head,

Please do not cross post and make yourself look like a spammer and a fool.

Bless you my friend,

Ed

Old September 29th 08, 03:30 PM posted to alt.aus.bonehead.dawn-mcgatney.bloody.convict.bitch,alt.auto.mercedes,alt.autos.corvette
Ken[_9_]

On Sep 27, 1:53*pm, " > wrote:
> On Sep 26, 8:41*am, wrote:
>
> > 25 year old Woman BellaPura in Saint Louis, Looking For: Men, Women,
> > Couples for erotic email exchange, phone fantasies, performing only,
> > watching only or active participationhttp://ragdai.info/BellaPura.htm

> REPLY: *Unless you have some 3" pipes with hi-flow racing mufflers
> 'that roar', *we arent interested in getting addicted to Porn nor
> acquiring 1 of over 33 STD's now in U.S. circulation. *(well im not
> sure about Dad , so you better ask him ..lol...)

Sure Dimwit
Go ahead and keep passing on this ad, YA CROSSPOSTING FAG XTIAN MORON
FOAD