transfer case

Old September 11th 05, 01:15 PM
Firebird

Default transfer case

I changed the fluid in the transfer case yesterday....but what exactly is
it....
Thanks for the info

Old September 11th 05, 01:54 PM
Mike Romain

LOL!

What is what?

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Old September 11th 05, 08:06 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Real Jeeps use ninety weight dear lube, puny Wannabees use
automatic transmission fluid.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old September 12th 05, 03:33 AM
Patrick Ô¿Ô

quick question. Where do you geat 'dear lube' from?

Patrick
Ô¿Ô
\___/

Old September 12th 05, 03:51 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

If you were dyslexic, you'd know the correct key is on left or
right side of "F". It's kind of like the gas cap it keeps moving to the
other side.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old September 12th 05, 03:56 AM
Patrick Ô¿Ô

oh, ok. similar to the blond going to the parts store for a 710 cap. :-)

Old September 12th 05, 06:58 PM
J Strickland

What exactly is what?

The transfer case commonly holds automatic transmission fluid. this seems an
odd question to ask AFTER you have done the work though.

Old September 12th 05, 06:58 PM
J Strickland

I don't want to knw anything about deer lube ...

news

Old September 13th 05, 12:53 AM
Seppster

Ya, my question would be...what are you asking? What is a transfer case, or
what is the fluid?

Funny...

Old September 13th 05, 05:53 PM
Patrick Ô¿Ô

I was wondering if someone would reply with that or something similar

Patrick
Ô¿Ô