Higher gas prices have been great for my love life!

Old September 12th 05, 02:51 PM

Default Higher gas prices have been great for my love life!

Higher gas prices have been a boon for my relationship, in particular
my sex life. Note:

1) I bike a lot more. I've lost the last 5 pounds I needed to. I'm
not 5'11", 175 pounds, and in much better shape.

2) Since we don't take as many road trips, we stay at home and make
more love.

3) I actually fantasize about the SUV owners paying $100 to fill up
their tanks while I'm making love to my g/f. It definitely helps to
amplify the climax.

I'm hoping for gas prices to increase more in the near future. I only
benefit from the situation, since I'm tenured and don't have a worry
about losing my job, grow my own food (increase in produce prices is
minimized), and live an austere lifestyle. It feels good to see the
suffering around me brought on by our own gluttonous ways. Similar to
"The passion" for having a "good violence", this series of events will
only bring good to our gluttonous ways. Men and women will be in
better shape walking and biking places. Health care costs may even
decrease as a result! If only the victims of hurricane Katrina could
see how the surge in gas prices will positively affect our lives.

Have a great day!

Old September 12th 05, 05:07 PM
Furious George

> Larry Bud wrote:
> > wrote:
> > > Higher gas prices have been a boon for my relationship, in particular
> > > my sex life. Note:
> > >
> > > 1) I bike a lot more. I've lost the last 5 pounds I needed to. I'm
> > > not 5'11", 175 pounds, and in much better shape.
> > >
> > > 2) Since we don't take as many road trips, we stay at home and make
> > > more love.
> > >
> > > 3) I actually fantasize about the SUV owners paying $100 to fill up
> > > their tanks while I'm making love to my g/f. It definitely helps to
> > > amplify the climax.

> > But the cost of your plastic inflatable girl friends is going to go up.

> My girl is real flesh and bones.

OK. You got the "Real Doll." I saw that doll before. Very realistic.

> I love pounding her vagina as SUV
> owners get the perverbial pounding in the ass. I hope more SUV owners
> see this posting, and see that environmentalists are having a better
> sex life at their expense.

How does masturbating with synthetic women qualify you as an
environmentalist? I hate to ask, but do you recycle?

> Just wait until I start riding a scooter
> instead of my car. My girlfriend is going to be a very happy woman in
> the bedroom, maybe even 3 lays a day, every day.

Robots don't have emotions.

> It's so freakin' easy for any young man to get a real girlfriend
> nowadays, given their loose morals and such, who would want to use an
> inflatable girl?

Yeah, your Mom is real slutty.

Old September 12th 05, 05:17 PM

> > My girl is real flesh and bones.

> OK. You got the "Real Doll." I saw that doll before. Very realistic.

You own such a doll? Pathetic.

> > I love pounding her vagina as SUV
> > owners get the perverbial pounding in the ass. I hope more SUV owners
> > see this posting, and see that environmentalists are having a better
> > sex life at their expense.

> How does masturbating with synthetic women qualify you as an
> environmentalist? I hate to ask, but do you recycle?

Used to recycle condoms before my g/f got her tubes tied. Now I shoot
my sperm in her just like I do to your wife. I make her feel
equitable.

> > Just wait until I start riding a scooter
> > instead of my car. My girlfriend is going to be a very happy woman in
> > the bedroom, maybe even 3 lays a day, every day.

> Robots don't have emotions.

Yours does. That's why you are sexually addicted to using it.

> > It's so freakin' easy for any young man to get a real girlfriend
> > nowadays, given their loose morals and such, who would want to use an
> > inflatable girl?

> Yeah, your Mom is real slutty.

Your mom's slutty? I already knew that after she took my spunk and I
made her husband fathered our child.

Old September 12th 05, 05:34 PM

> Yeah, a scooter is SURE to get you laid!! LOL!

Since I live in the Raleigh/Durham/CH area, getting laid is as easy as
spending an hour or so in the pub. I could drive a freakin' pogo stick
and get laid in this section of the country. Now, when I was in
NJ...that was a different story.