Chrysler sells all 6400 Dodge Challenger muscle cars

Old May 11th 08, 06:03 PM posted to alt.global-warming,can.politics,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Frank ess

Default Chrysler sells all 6400 Dodge Challenger muscle cars

ah wrote:
> "columbotrek" > wrote in message
>> $27 TRILLION to pay for Kyoto wrote:
>>> A much-needed $260 million shot in the arm for Chrysler Canada.
>>> 6.1 litres, 425hp, mileage like a Durango SUV. But do you know
>>> why this is no threat to the environment? Because none of the
>>> buyers of these cars are going to use it as a daily driver. They
>>> will see weekend use in the summer, like most muscle cars.
>>> Which begs the question, why do they charge a $1200 gas-guzzler
>>> tax on it in Canada? If you think about it, the guy who opts to
>>> drive a 200hp 6-cylinder as their daily driver is burning more
>>> fuel than a guy with the Challenger who drives a 4-cylinder to
>>> work. Environmental laws need "adjusting."
>>>

>> They already tax fuel. The more you use, the more revenue they
>> get. Ought to be enough for them.
>>
>> Koyto has nothing to do about climate change. It has everything to
>> do with global wealth redistribution. It is a communist wet dream
>> come true. If all Koyto protocols were to be adopted buy all
>> countries, including China and India, (who are exempt)the total
>> impact would be 1/4 of 1 percent of the carbon in the atmosphere.
>> ****ing on a forest fire comes to mind. The tax is simply a method
>> of making you pay homage to their pagan gods. And a carbon credit
>> is simply the way to transfer wealth from those who are productive
>> to those who are not. Vote wisely people. A government which
>> promises you everything you need (according to them) will cost you
>> all that you have.

> Finally someone with an intelligent response! Right on
> columbotrek.

Of course a little **** in the right place at the right time can make
a world of difference. Ask Carroll Shelby.

--
Frank ess

Old May 11th 08, 07:27 PM posted to alt.global-warming,can.politics,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Poetic Justice

Bill Ward wrote:
> On Sat, 10 May 2008 12:24:49 -0400, John Harding wrote:
>
>> <Poetic Justice >> wrote:
>>> Are you *promoting Diversity* , or planning more laws *promoting
>>> equality* that require us to be the same?
>>>

>> Yes, I fundamentally promote "Diversity" and "multiculturalism"

> Do you think everyone should? Or is there room for those who disagree?

Liberals preach diversity and try to promote it by passing wide sweeping
laws that seek to make us all the same(equal)..... as with most Liberal
actions it's based in nonsense and hypocrisy.
Old May 14th 08, 05:37 AM posted to alt.global-warming,can.politics,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Sun, 11 May 2008 14:27:28 -0400, Poetic Justice
> wrote:

>Bill Ward wrote:

>>> Yes, I fundamentally promote "Diversity" and "multiculturalism"

>> Do you think everyone should? Or is there room for those who disagree?
>>

>Liberals preach diversity and try to promote it by passing wide sweeping
>laws that seek to make us all the same(equal)..... as with most Liberal
>actions it's based in nonsense and hypocrisy.

Pushing certain groups of people down does not in & off itself mean
you are actually lifting other people up. There is a somewhat
interesting short story about the creation of the Government
Handicapping Office where smart people have chips implanted to bring
their IQ down to the acceptable level and those able to jump higher
then others have weights tied to their feet.

It just might be another case of written Science Fiction becoming
Science Fact.
--
"Before all else, be armed" -- Machiavelli
Old May 14th 08, 02:57 PM posted to alt.global-warming,can.politics,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Poetic Justice

wrote:
> On Sun, 11 May 2008 14:27:28 -0400, Poetic Justice
> > wrote:
>
>> Bill Ward wrote:

>>> Do you think everyone should? Or is there room for those who disagree?
>>>

>> Liberals preach diversity and try to promote it by passing wide sweeping
>> laws that seek to make us all the same(equal)..... as with most Liberal
>> actions it's based in nonsense and hypocrisy.
>>

> Pushing certain groups of people down does not in & off itself mean
> you are actually lifting other people up. There is a somewhat
> interesting *short story* about the creation of the Government
> Handicapping Office where smart people have chips implanted to bring
> their IQ down to the acceptable level and those able to jump higher
> then others have weights tied to their feet.
>
> It just might be another case of written Science Fiction becoming
> Science Fact.

It sounds like the Bible that Public schools already use to structure
how they TEACH KIDS.

They teach them diversity, and in order to do it, they attempt to make
them all the same in the classroom so that they learn it equally.

We have a dress code at school to help them learn, and promote diversity.

We don't allow students to say anything or learn anything that might
offend anyone else, because that diversity of language or knowledge
might emphasize someone else's diversity.

Smart kids are slowed down so they can all be alike; no child left
behind, that way the NON diversity in the classroom makes the slower
kids FEEL BETTER and respect diversity. Liberals love Diversity

We make all the kids winners when we hand out trophies, because
diversity is a good thing and we want to teach and respect it.

Old May 14th 08, 05:45 PM posted to alt.global-warming,can.politics,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Ed Baines

On May 14, 9:57*am, Poetic Justice -n-
Dog.com> wrote:
> wrote:
> > On Sun, 11 May 2008 14:27:28 -0400, Poetic Justice
> > > wrote:

> >> Liberals preach diversity and try to promote it by passing wide sweeping
> >> laws that seek to make us all the same(equal)..... as with most Liberal
> >> actions it's based in nonsense and hypocrisy.

> > Pushing certain groups of people down does not in & off itself mean
> > you are actually lifting other people up. *There is a somewhat
> > interesting *short story* about the creation of the Government
> > Handicapping Office where smart people have chips implanted to bring
> > their IQ down to the acceptable level and those able to jump higher
> > then others have weights tied to their feet.

> > It just might be another case of written Science Fiction becoming
> > Science Fact.

> It sounds like the Bible that Public schools already use to structure
> how they TEACH KIDS.
>
> They teach them diversity, and in order to do it, they attempt to make
> them all the same in the classroom so that they learn it equally.

What a pity that you were such a failure in school and ended up like
you are today, an igorant fool spewing gibberish on Usenet 24/7. None
of your posts demonstrate the slightest bit of intelligence
whatsoever.
Old May 15th 08, 08:38 PM posted to alt.global-warming,can.politics,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On May 11, 10:03 am, "Frank ess" > wrote:
> ah wrote:

> >> They already tax fuel. The more you use, the more revenue they
> >> get. Ought to be enough for them.

> >> Koyto has nothing to do about climate change. It has everything to
> >> do with global wealth redistribution. It is a communist wet dream
> >> come true. If all Koyto protocols were to be adopted buy all
> >> countries, including China and India, (who are exempt)the total
> >> impact would be 1/4 of 1 percent of the carbon in the atmosphere.
> >> ****ing on a forest fire comes to mind. The tax is simply a method
> >> of making you pay homage to their pagan gods. And a carbon credit
> >> is simply the way to transfer wealth from those who are productive
> >> to those who are not. Vote wisely people. A government which
> >> promises you everything you need (according to them) will cost you
> >> all that you have.

> > Finally someone with an intelligent response! Right on
> > columbotrek.

> Of course a little **** in the right place at the right time can make
> a world of difference. Ask Carroll Shelby.
>
> --
> Frank ess

A quote from an interview posted with The Skeptical Environmentalist,
Bjorn Lomborg, posted May 14 on National Review Online:

Lomborg: Kyoto burned a lot of political capital to create a response
to climate change that costs a fortune but achieves very little.

The climate models show that the Kyoto protocol would have postponed
the effects of global warming by seven days by the end of the century.
Even if the U.S. and Australia had signed on and everyone stuck to
Kyoto for this entire century, we would postpone the effects of global
warming by only five years — at a cost of $180 billion each year.

Lopez: What could the planet do instead of Kyoto?

Lomborg: We need to make carbon-emissions cuts much easier. The
typical cost of cutting a ton of CO2 is about $20 right now — but we
know that the damage from a ton of carbon in the atmosphere is about
$2. We need to reduce the cost of cutting emissions from $20 to
somewhere nearer $2.

We can achieve this by spending dramatically more researching and
developing low-carbon energy. Ideally, every nation should commit to
spending 0.05 percent of its gross domestic production exploring non-
carbon-emitting energy technologies — be they wind, wave, or solar
power — or capturing CO2 emissions from power plants. This spending
could add up to about $25 billion a year, but it would still be seven
times cheaper than the Kyoto protocol, yet increase global research
and development tenfold. All nations would be involved, but the richer
ones would pay the larger share.

Today, solar panels are ten times more inefficient than the cheapest
fossil fuels. Only the very wealthy can afford them. Many “green”
approaches, right now, do little more than make rich people feel like
they are helping the planet.

We can’t solve climate change by just forcing more inefficient solar
panels onto people’s rooftops. The solution is to dramatically
increase R&D so that solar panels become cheaper than fossil fuels
sooner. Imagine if solar panels became cheaper than fossil fuels by
2050 — we would have solved global warming then, because switching to
the environmentally friendly option wouldn’t be the preserve of rich
Westerners.

************************************'

180 Out
Old May 16th 08, 03:37 AM posted to alt.global-warming,can.politics,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Wed, 14 May 2008 09:57:45 -0400, Poetic Justice

>> On Sun, 11 May 2008 14:27:28 -0400, Poetic Justice
>> > wrote:

>>> Liberals preach diversity and try to promote it by passing wide sweeping
>>> laws that seek to make us all the same(equal)..... as with most Liberal
>>> actions it's based in nonsense and hypocrisy.
>>>

>> Pushing certain groups of people down does not in & off itself mean
>> you are actually lifting other people up. There is a somewhat
>> interesting *short story* about the creation of the Government
>> Handicapping Office where smart people have chips implanted to bring
>> their IQ down to the acceptable level and those able to jump higher
>> then others have weights tied to their feet.
>>
>> It just might be another case of written Science Fiction becoming
>> Science Fact.

>It sounds like the Bible that Public schools already use to structure
>how they TEACH KIDS.
>
>They teach them diversity, and in order to do it, they attempt to make
>them all the same in the classroom so that they learn it equally.
>
>We have a dress code at school to help them learn, and promote diversity.
>
>We don't allow students to say anything or learn anything that might
>offend anyone else, because that diversity of language or knowledge
>might emphasize someone else's diversity.
>
>Smart kids are slowed down so they can all be alike; no child left
>behind, that way the NON diversity in the classroom makes the slower
>kids FEEL BETTER and respect diversity. Liberals love Diversity

The only way they can keep their power base is to create more & more
stupid people. It isn't "No Child Left Behind", it is every child
kept behind.

>We make all the kids winners when we hand out trophies, because
>diversity is a good thing and we want to teach and respect it.

Ahh yes, Soccer Participation Trophy's. Even the fat kids can be
winners.
--
"Before all else, be armed" -- Machiavelli
Old May 16th 08, 04:13 AM posted to alt.global-warming,can.politics,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Poetic Justice

wrote:
>>> On Sun, 11 May 2008 14:27:28 -0400, Poetic Justice

>>> Pushing certain groups of people down does not in & off itself mean
>>> you are actually lifting other people up. There is a somewhat
>>> interesting *short story* about the creation of the Government
>>> Handicapping Office where smart people have chips implanted to bring
>>> their IQ down to the acceptable level and those able to jump higher
>>> then others have weights tied to their feet.
>>>
>>> It just might be another case of written Science Fiction becoming
>>> Science Fact.

>> It sounds like the Bible that Public schools already use to structure
>> how they TEACH KIDS.
>>
>> They teach them diversity, and in order to do it, they attempt to make
>> them all the same in the classroom so that they learn it equally.
>>
>> We have a dress code at school to help them learn, and promote diversity.
>>
>> We don't allow students to say anything or learn anything that might
>> offend anyone else, because that diversity of language or knowledge
>> might emphasize someone else's diversity.
>>
>> Smart kids are slowed down so they can all be alike; no child left
>> behind, that way the NON diversity in the classroom makes the slower
>> kids FEEL BETTER and respect diversity. Liberals love Diversity
>>

> The only way they can keep their power base is to create more & more
> stupid people. It isn't "No Child Left Behind", it is every child
> kept behind.
>
>> We make all the kids winners when we hand out trophies, because
>> diversity is a good thing and we want to teach and respect it.
>>

> Ahh yes, Soccer Participation Trophy's. Even the fat kids can be
> winners.

AAAhhhh WeedHopper, when you can snatch the pebble....
Old May 17th 08, 12:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Spike

On Wed, 14 May 2008 09:57:45 -0400, Poetic Justice

>> On Sun, 11 May 2008 14:27:28 -0400, Poetic Justice
>> > wrote:

>>> Liberals preach diversity and try to promote it by passing wide sweeping
>>> laws that seek to make us all the same(equal)..... as with most Liberal
>>> actions it's based in nonsense and hypocrisy.
>>>

>> Pushing certain groups of people down does not in & off itself mean
>> you are actually lifting other people up. There is a somewhat
>> interesting *short story* about the creation of the Government
>> Handicapping Office where smart people have chips implanted to bring
>> their IQ down to the acceptable level and those able to jump higher
>> then others have weights tied to their feet.
>>
>> It just might be another case of written Science Fiction becoming
>> Science Fact.

>It sounds like the Bible that Public schools already use to structure
>how they TEACH KIDS.
>
>They teach them diversity, and in order to do it, they attempt to make
>them all the same in the classroom so that they learn it equally.
>
>We have a dress code at school to help them learn, and promote diversity.
>
>We don't allow students to say anything or learn anything that might
>offend anyone else, because that diversity of language or knowledge
>might emphasize someone else's diversity.
>
>Smart kids are slowed down so they can all be alike; no child left
>behind, that way the NON diversity in the classroom makes the slower
>kids FEEL BETTER and respect diversity. Liberals love Diversity
>
>We make all the kids winners when we hand out trophies, because
>diversity is a good thing and we want to teach and respect it.

And once again science fiction predicts the future long before it
comes to pass....