Request help finding oil pressure sensor/switch

Old May 6th 08, 02:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Mike_P

Default Request help finding oil pressure sensor/switch

Need to replace the oil pressure sensor but cannot
find it. It's a 2000 6 cyl.

Any help finding this thing would be appreciated.

-Mike
Old May 6th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Mike_P

Can't say for sure. I'll have to take another look.

If I only knew which side of the motor it is on....
(Or front / back.)

Thanks for the reply

-Mike
Old May 7th 08, 07:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Columbotrek

Mike_P wrote:
> Can't say for sure. I'll have to take another look.
>
> If I only knew which side of the motor it is on....
> (Or front / back.)
>
> Thanks for the reply
>
> -Mike

Something looked very much like an oil filter in that photo. Perhaps
there is a clue there.

Replacing AC pressure switch Dave[_46_] Corvette 1 August 18th 07 02:03 PM
oil pressure switch njot Saturn 1 April 29th 07 05:27 PM
oil pressure sending switch David Teichholtz Saturn 4 January 2nd 06 03:40 AM
pressure switch on clutch??? Larry & Michele Corvette 6 November 15th 05 09:37 PM