There Must Be 50 Ways To Love Your Louvres: 200x Morgan+8 left sidelow.jpg

Old June 19th 07, 07:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@re Wheels[_5_]

Default There Must Be 50 Ways To Love Your Louvres: 200x Morgan+8 left side low.jpg

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig, L.W.
(Bill) Hughes III did state:

> Faggot number three, whom likes baby monkeys sucking their penis, so
> posted it on this auto pictures group at:
> And you being a homosexual,
> wouldn't be a father, nor would have family or anything better to do on this
> Father's Day.
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/
>

> "24Bit®" > wrote in message

Sheesh, you REALLY are obsessed with that l'il monkey.

Seems you just can't get enough of talking about it, and most likely for
reasons we don't want to know about.

I'm sure all your goatfriends are very glad you're attempting a
species-switch to something you can relate to more easily. And that they
can finally get a little sleep at night....

Way to go, monkey-man.

Sam Simian
`````````````````

From: (via teranews)

> > Reported to:
, ,

> And they are very tired of you.

Yes, there's a bitch that replies to me, kinda telling me the
problem's with the Canadian Shaw's personnel. But prescience pays off and
long as you violate the groups charter, or just Usenet's common decency,
I'll be there to report you. You being a traitor is a especial incentive.

Old June 20th 07, 12:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Default Goatman, now that's saying something!

There you go again, the little jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, over the fact
that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents, possessions,
successes, manliness and super Southern California surfing body. What a
jealous little draft dodging senile coward from Navarre, Florida, that of
course, doesn't have a DD214, it had to have served our country for that.
Who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of its self, with its goat
obsession/fetish, where it writes via remailers, to no one's surprise. Like
when the other kids laughed at its attempt to use foul language in
elementary school play grounds, but its just gibberish. Too senile to
remember what he last wrote, like the rest of Florida. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking it's rabid
head off, me too, me too. And is too afraid to use your name, address, or
even sign your statement as any man would, totally worthless!
Posted pornography at:
As a member of the moral majority I know what porn is when I see it!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ,
, , , ,
for forgery.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 20th 07, 12:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Faggot number five, the biggest loser of them all! The jealous, really
jealous, I can't believe how jealous this little draft dodging coward
schizophrenic psychopath liar hiding in Vancouver via
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 who's
only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With an obsession
with perverts and goats, where it writes via remailers, and cross posts to
other perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my
documents, possessions, successes, manliness and super Southern California
surfing body, beard, and loving family. Committing forgery over many of them
proving I'm a responsible American man. You remind me of a little rat dog,
like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too, me too. You're
even more senile than I first thought. And the poor thing, you're too girlie
to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your statement like a
man.
That really thinks the group's members are so stupid not to know it's
the same coward, posting over and over again using schizophrenic psychopath
forged up names???????
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same paragraph
it fits so well!
But, now worth a forwarding to:
,
, , , ,

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 26th 07, 02:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
natzpunx

wow this is fun, is there a CD compilation?
once i read "chiwawa" i was hooked

.. .

http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 26th 07, 05:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Is that what people call you, Nazi Punk? Ever notice trolls don't have
the intestinal fortitude to even sign the anonymous statement let alone use
it's real name and address. You're just another little rat dog, Mexican
chiwawa barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too. Not worth humiliating a
Chihuahua over.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/