2007 Nascar Cars for Papyrus Nascar Racing 2003

Old September 25th 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Glen Watkins

Default 2007 Nascar Cars for Papyrus Nascar Racing 2003

I am looking for sites that have paint schemes for the Nascar 2007 cars.
This would be for Papy Nascar Racing 2003

Any help would be greatly appreciated
I need 11 cars, so I would check out any site that is provided.

Thanks in advance.

Old September 25th 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Ed M.

"Glen Watkins" > wrote in message
news
> I am looking for sites that have paint schemes for the Nascar 2007 cars.
> This would be for Papy Nascar Racing 2003
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated
> I need 11 cars, so I would check out any site that is provided.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Do a search for simodified_cot_cts and you will have a COT mod that is
pretty close to completely up to date with a few exceptions. There is
another Simmodified COT mod that uses the cup physics which is not really as
accurate as the CTS physics mod. Since the COT will be used exclusively
after this season that is the one to get IMO.

Ed

Old September 26th 07, 12:46 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Glen Watkins

Thank you Ed, I did find the mod.

Have a good day.

news

Old September 26th 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Lancelot

I am looking for sites that have paint schemes for the Nascar 2007 cars.
This would be for Papy Nascar Racing 2003

I think I will wait for 2008. Looks like it will be quite an adjustment,
with all the drivers, sponsors, COT, and any track changes/updates.

Old September 26th 07, 11:13 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Glen Watkins

It's like that every year - always a lot of changes with car numbers,
sponsors, etc. If I waited for things to even out , we wait forever LOL

:-)

I have found some so far, only 6 left.