sean collins caught in a lie

Old May 19th 05, 12:43 AM
  whose ya daddy 96@ yahoo.com

Default sean collins caught in a lie

On Wed, 18 May 2005 21:43:46 GMT, "Sean Collins"
> wrote:

>Just so you know my credentials....
>
>I am a master certified mechanic....Car/lt. Truck....Bus.....Med/heavy
>truck. Master in each.
>Four years in Ford dealerships
>Seven years in Fleet shops
>Two years in Independant shops
>The last four years as a Fleet maintenance Supervisor

LMFAO
PSSSSSSST sean
4 years @ ford inst enough time to take all the courses to become a
master tech

GOT YA

sounds like you cant hold a job

huurc asttttt
ford mastertech

Old May 19th 05, 05:15 AM
Jim Warman

PSSSST, hurc.... woulda done it in two and a half if the regular courses
hadn't been cancelled for the 6.0 updates.

YOU DON'T GOT NUTTIN

Old May 19th 05, 05:21 AM
  whose ya daddy 96@ yahoo.com

On Thu, 19 May 2005 04:15:14 GMT, "Jim Warman"
> wrote:

>PSSSST, hurc.... woulda done it in two and a half if the regular courses
>hadn't been cancelled for the 6.0 updates.
>
>YOU DON'T GOT NUTTIN

lmfao
psssssssssssst warman u are NO master tech
i seen your records
LMFAO

btw
classroom courses are not scheduled that way
it would be IMPOSSABLE for u to do that

LMFAO

U GOT NOTTIN

hurc ast
Old May 19th 05, 05:46 AM
Jim Warman

Sorry, hurc... you haven't seen my records.... One of your biggest faults is
that you bend facts.... even worse, you outright manufacture them.

Two and a half it would have been . As it is, I made senior in well under
two years.... You must know that classroom courses are scheduled in response
to the number of requests for the course - this is talked about at just
about every course I have attended. The instructors are always reminding us
to get our requests in so they can fill a class.

hurc, you're just about as wrong as anyone could ever be. And you are even
starting to believe your little fantasies.

Old May 19th 05, 12:32 PM
  whose ya daddy 96@ yahoo.com

On Thu, 19 May 2005 04:46:41 GMT, "Jim Warman"
> wrote:

>Sorry, hurc... you haven't seen my records.... One of your biggest faults is
>that you bend facts.... even worse, you outright manufacture them.
>
>Two and a half it would have been . As it is, I made senior in well under
>two years.... You must know that classroom courses are scheduled in response
>to the number of requests for the course - this is talked about at just
>about every course I have attended. The instructors are always reminding us
>to get our requests in so they can fill a class.

BULLCRAP

>hurc, you're just about as wrong as anyone could ever be. And you are even
>starting to believe your little fantasies.

truth hurts dont it jim

LMFAO

hurc ast
Old May 19th 05, 01:00 PM
SVTKate

Jim...
WHY do you keep responding to this jerk?

Old May 19th 05, 02:29 PM
Jim Warman

Ahhhh, even when you're wrong, you're right. Gives life to those fantasies
of yours, I suppose. You are a sad little man.....

Old May 19th 05, 02:30 PM
Jim Warman

Kate, it's a lot like seeing that sign that says "WET PAINT"..... sometimes
you can't resist the urge to reach out and touch it....

ink.net...

Old May 19th 05, 05:51 PM
SVTKate

"Jim Warman" > wrote in message
| Kate, it's a lot like seeing that sign that says "WET PAINT".....
sometimes
| you can't resist the urge to reach out and touch it....

LOL ... ok.. I getcha.
You poor thing, c'mere, I'll paint the barn door or something so you can
make a mess, how's that?

Old May 19th 05, 11:30 PM
  whose ya daddy 96@ yahoo.com

On Thu, 19 May 2005 13:29:40 GMT, "Jim Warman"
> wrote:

>Ahhhh, even when you're wrong, you're right. Gives life to those fantasies
>of yours, I suppose. You are a sad little man.....

what ever jim
if ya knew where i work you know fordschool is just accross the street

lmfao
hurc ast