.bob focks up brakes too

Old May 15th 05, 08:54 PM
  whose ya daddy 96@ yahoo.com

Default .bob focks up brakes too

On Sun, 15 May 2005 12:18:56 -0600, ".boB"
> wrote:

>brakes wrote:
>
>> 87 mustang
>>
>> One of my front wheels is locking up under moderate braking. It's much
>> more noticeable when the ground is wet. I've installed a rebuilt
>> caliper on that wheel and its still acting the same. What would be the
>> next thing to suspect?
>>
>> Thanks

> Did you also replace the rubber hose? IF not, you
>should.
> Did you check the disc for run out? Also check and
>make sure the caliper moves easily in it's bracket.
> Was it easy to bleed? If not, the line could be
>blocked at the proportioning valve.

On Sun, 15 May 2005 12:18:56 -0600, ".boB"
> wrote:

why would runout make the tire grab
lmfao too funny
sorry the fact that the wheel locks up in front
sorta rules out propotioning valave

lmfao
ANOTHER WANNABEE
stay away from brales .boob

lmfao

hurc ast
Old May 16th 05, 12:19 AM

brales?

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

Old May 16th 05, 06:54 AM
Jim Warman

Yep... brales....... hurc is redefining the automobile - and doing a damn
fine job, too. Now he'll want proof that he said "brales"....

. ..

Old May 16th 05, 03:54 PM

OK, we know the guy is a smacktard, but lets not lower our assaults on
him to 'spell checker' mode, OK? 'spell check' arguments in flame wars
are pretty pathetic in my books...

Jim; where does this guy work in Calgary? I am in the process of buying
a new F150 or Ranger and I certainly dont want to buy from a dealership
he works at.

Old May 16th 05, 07:33 PM

What hurc is constantly posting is what I'd consider pathetic. Pointing out
a typo is hardly "pathetic".

-Mike

Old May 16th 05, 11:50 PM
  whose ya daddy 96@ yahoo.com

On Mon, 16 May 2005 18:33:07 GMT, > wrote:

>What hurc is constantly posting is what I'd consider pathetic. Pointing out
>a typo is hardly "pathetic".
>
>-Mike

posting truth about fords pathetic
lmfao

saying they arte quality autos now thats pathetic

hurc ast
Old May 16th 05, 11:52 PM
  whose ya daddy 96@ yahoo.com

On Mon, 16 May 2005 14:54:29 GMT, " >
wrote:

> OK, we know the guy is a smacktard, but lets not lower our assaults on
>him to 'spell checker' mode, OK? 'spell check' arguments in flame wars
>are pretty pathetic in my books...
>
> Jim; where does this guy work in Calgary? I am in the process of buying
>a new F150 or Ranger and I certainly dont want to buy from a dealership
>he works at.

another fool that buys a ford

when you go to the dealer
look in the technicians parking stalls
see how many fords ya see

LMFAO

foctard
i get $$$$$$$ from ford
the fact that you bought one
means you have contributed to my retirement
i thank you
FOCTARD

lmfao
hurc ast
Old May 17th 05, 12:52 AM
Sarah Czepiel

On Mon, 16 May 2005 22:52:38 GMT, **whose*ya
wrote:

>another fool that buys a ford
>
>when you go to the dealer
>look in the technicians parking stalls
>see how many fords ya see

Happened to be at Tasca Automotive Group last weakened. Saw a lot of
Fords in the Tech/employees lot including Car Tasca Jr's 2003 Cobra
Vert.

You have heard of Bob Tasca right?
Old May 17th 05, 01:17 AM
Sarah Czepiel

On Mon, 16 May 2005 19:52:46 -0400, Sarah Czepiel >
wrote:

>Happened to be at Tasca Automotive Group last weakened. Saw a lot of
>Fords in the Tech/employees lot including Car Tasca Jr's 2003 Cobra
>Vert.

Now there's a spell checker gone haywire. :-)