bin laden and bush are buddies

Old May 9th 05, 11:37 PM
 k¹mñ{ @hotmail.com

Default bin laden and bush are buddies

On Mon, 09 May 2005 14:58:44 -0400, RichA > wrote:

>On Mon, 09 May 2005 10:47:55 GMT, Joe > wrote:
>
>>Check this story out:
>>
>>http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/opi...a-news-opinion
>>
>>It's written by Edwin Reubins, a retired professor of economics, CUNY.

> Price controls? I'd check out actual world demand for oil before
>jumping on that bandwagon.
>-Rich

lmfao
how much did the arabs give bushes oil company
lmfao
**** even the bin ladens
ever ask yourself why a bunch of oil rich ahabs want ties with a small
texas oil company
]lmfao

lmfao
hurc ast
Old May 10th 05, 12:21 AM
Spike

And yo mamma does 'em both?

On Mon, 09 May 2005 22:37:44 GMT, *k¹mñ{ @hotmail.com wrote:

>On Mon, 09 May 2005 14:58:44 -0400, RichA > wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 09 May 2005 10:47:55 GMT, Joe > wrote:
>>
>>>Check this story out:
>>>
>>>http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/opi...a-news-opinion
>>>
>>>It's written by Edwin Reubins, a retired professor of economics, CUNY.

>> Price controls? I'd check out actual world demand for oil before
>>jumping on that bandwagon.
>>-Rich

>lmfao
>how much did the arabs give bushes oil company
>lmfao
>**** even the bin ladens
>ever ask yourself why a bunch of oil rich ahabs want ties with a small
>texas oil company
>]lmfao
>
>lmfao
>hurc ast

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Old May 10th 05, 12:39 AM
Sarah Czepiel