Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman

Old April 4th 12, 03:33 AM posted to soc.retirement,alt.politics,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.toyota,alt.law-enforcement
Harold Burton

Default Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman

In article >,
Alan Baker > wrote:

> In article >,
> Sancho Panza > wrote:
>
> > On 4/2/2012 10:19 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

> > > What does that have to do with anything.
> > >
> > > He was living there.
> > >

> > You're right. Nothing has anything to do with anything. Including the
> > fact that he was a stranger in a neighborhood where he didn't live.

> He did live there.
>
> Being a stranger should not mean being a target...

Witnesses say Zimmerman was the target of Trayvon.

If you believe otherwise please provide a cite.

snicker
Old April 4th 12, 03:49 AM posted to soc.retirement,alt.politics,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.toyota,alt.law-enforcement
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

On Wed, 28 Mar 2012 09:44:09 -0700, "Jeff Strickland"
> wrote:

>"Dave Head" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 26 Mar 2012 12:26:55 -0700, "Jeff Strickland"
>> > wrote:

>>>Most interesting!!!
>>>

>>>==================================
>>>The problem for Zimmerman is that he claims self defense in an action
>>>where
>>>it is known that he was not defending, he was advancing.

>> Now, that is something we don't actually know. He says no, he was
>> heading back to his vehicle when the kid clipped him from behind, and
>> then began beating the crap out of him. He has a broken nose,
>> injuries to the back of his head, and grass stains on the back of his
>> clothes to corroborate that, as well as one or more witnesses that saw
>> the kid straddling him and beating the crap out of him. He figured he
>> was going to get hurt real bad, and the kid was going after his gun,
>> so he got it first and shot the kid. That's the scenario that makes
>> the most sense, given his injuries and the eyewitness accounts.
>>

>That is the story that emerged AFTER I made my earlier comments. Assuming
>this story is the true one, Zimmerman will be found to be in a defensive
>posture, and therefore shooting is justified.
>
>When I made my comments, the news stories were mostly the 911 tapes of the
>dispatcher (cops) telling him to stop his pursuit and allow the officers
>that had been dispatched take care of things. The way the story was
>presented, it appears that Zimmerman ignored this instruction, but the later
>information that is coming out now is that he indeed followed the
>instruction and was returning to his "ground" that was ultimately encroached
>upon, causing him to stand his ground.
>
>So, if he (Zimmerman) was really standing his ground, then he should be
>protected by the law.

I wish people would stop using the word "pursuit" as if Z was trying
to run this kid to the ground. All he was doing was "following" him.
And just because a police dispatcher says "do don't that" doesn't mean
you can't do it. As far as the Police are concerned, they wish we'd
all just go away, to them we are all just in the way.
Old April 4th 12, 04:03 AM posted to soc.retirement,alt.politics,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.toyota,alt.law-enforcement
Alan Baker

In article >,
Harold Burton > wrote:

> In article >,
> Alan Baker > wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > Sancho Panza > wrote:

> > > You're right. Nothing has anything to do with anything. Including the
> > > fact that he was a stranger in a neighborhood where he didn't live.

> > He did live there.
> >
> > Being a stranger should not mean being a target...

> Witnesses say Zimmerman was the target of Trayvon.

Really? What witnesses say that.

Zimmerman targeted Trayvon as someone he should follow...

....which he wouldn't have done if Trayvon had been white.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old April 4th 12, 04:56 AM posted to soc.retirement,alt.politics,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.toyota,alt.law-enforcement
SNORDO

"Alan Baker" > wrote in message
: In article >,
: Sancho Panza > wrote:
:
: > On 4/2/2012 10:19 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
: > > In >,
: > > Sancho > wrote:
: > >
: > >> On 4/2/2012 7:32 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
: > >>> In >,
: > >>> Sancho > wrote:
: > >>>
: > >>>>>> Hey,I have an idea. For all you hoodrats that want the general
: > >>>>>> populace to "fear and respect" you. If you don't want to be treated
: > >>>>>> like a common ghetto thug gangster don't dress and act like one as you
: > >>>>>> stroll through gated comminities where you don't live. The gates are
: > >>>>>> there for a reason and it's not for decoration.
: > >>>>>
: > >>>>> 1. He did live there; at least for the time being.
: > >>>>
[...]
: ...and let's face it: it would not have meant that if Trayvon Martin had
: been white.
:
not necessarily, a lot of white boys dress the same way and they would have
more than likely been confronted also

then of course you have a lot of hillbillies in floriduh, and all of them are
criminals and suspicious looking, if not so downright butt ugly
that they should be locked up, for life that is,

we need to establish some standards after all

Old April 4th 12, 04:57 AM posted to soc.retirement,alt.politics,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.toyota,alt.law-enforcement
SNORDO

"Harold Burton" > wrote in message
: In article >,
: Alan Baker > wrote:
:
: > Being a stranger should not mean being a target...
:
:
: Witnesses say Zimmerman was the target of Trayvon.
:
:
: If you believe otherwise please provide a cite.
:
:
: snicker
:

snicker ??

yall related to beavis or butthead there cracker boy ??

snicker, snicker, he said penis, snicker

typical ****ing trailer trash hillbilly ain't yall boy ?

Old April 4th 12, 04:58 AM posted to soc.retirement,alt.politics,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.toyota,alt.law-enforcement
SNORDO

: > wrote:
:
: >presented, it appears that Zimmerman ignored this instruction, but the later
: >information that is coming out now is that he indeed followed the
: >instruction and was returning to his "ground" that was ultimately encroached
: >upon, causing him to stand his ground.
: >
: >So, if he (Zimmerman) was really standing his ground, then he should be
: >protected by the law.
: >
: >
:
:
: I wish people would stop using the word "pursuit" as if Z was trying
: to run this kid to the ground. All he was doing was "following" him.
: And just because a police dispatcher says "do don't that" doesn't mean
: you can't do it. As far as the Police are concerned, they wish we'd
: all just go away, to them we are all just in the way.

it hasn't been established that he followed him after the police told him not to

Old April 4th 12, 08:38 AM posted to soc.retirement,alt.politics,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.toyota,alt.law-enforcement
Alan Baker

In article >,
"SNORDO" > wrote:

> "Alan Baker" > wrote in message
> : In article >,
> : Sancho Panza > wrote:
> :
> : > On 4/2/2012 10:19 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> : > > In >,
> : > > Sancho > wrote:
> : > >
> : > >> On 4/2/2012 7:32 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> : > >>> In >,
> : > >>> Sancho > wrote:
> : > >>>
> : > >>>>>> Hey,I have an idea. For all you hoodrats that want the general
> : > >>>>>> populace to "fear and respect" you. If you don't want to be
> : > >>>>>> treated
> : > >>>>>> like a common ghetto thug gangster don't dress and act like one as
> : > >>>>>> you
> : > >>>>>> stroll through gated comminities where you don't live. The gates
> : > >>>>>> are
> : > >>>>>> there for a reason and it's not for decoration.
> : > >>>>>
> : > >>>>> 1. He did live there; at least for the time being.
> : > >>>>
> : > >>>> Oh, was he suspended more than 10 days for taking a controlled
> : > >>>> substance
> : > >>>> to school?
> : > >>>
> : > >>> I don't know why he was living there, but he was living there with
> : > >>> his
> : > >>> father.
> : > >>>
> : > >> If he was living there, why wasn't he attending school there?
> : > >
> : > > What does that have to do with anything.
> : > >
> : > > He was living there.
> : > >
> : > You're right. Nothing has anything to do with anything. Including the
> : > fact that he was a stranger in a neighborhood where he didn't live.
> :
> : He did live there.
> :
> : Being a stranger should not mean being a target...
> :
> : ...and let's face it: it would not have meant that if Trayvon Martin had
> : been white.
> :
> not necessarily, a lot of white boys dress the same way and they would
> have
> more than likely been confronted also

You don't seriously believe a word of that.

Old April 4th 12, 08:39 AM posted to soc.retirement,alt.politics,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.toyota,alt.law-enforcement
Alan Baker

In article >,
The Real Bev > wrote:

> On 04/02/2012 02:13 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
>
> > 2. A hoodie is not dressing "like a common ghetto thug gangster", you
> > pathetic bigot.

> Actually, it is. When they want to portray a thuggish punk in a movie,
> he's wearing a hoodie with the hood up, he has his hands in his pockets,
> his head is down, and he's slouching. Instant recognition that this is
> not a person you want to invite to dinner.
>
> Maybe it shouldn't be that way, but it is.

No, it isn't.

If the hoodie had been worn by a white teenager, none of this would have
happened.

Old April 4th 12, 08:56 PM posted to soc.retirement,alt.politics,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.toyota,alt.law-enforcement
SNORDO

"Alan Baker" > wrote in message
: In article >,
: "SNORDO" > wrote:
:
: > "Alan Baker" > wrote in message
: > ...
: > : In article >,
: > : Sancho Panza > wrote:
: > :
: > : ...and let's face it: it would not have meant that if Trayvon Martin had
: > : been white.
: > :
: > not necessarily, a lot of white boys dress the same way and they would
: > have
: > more than likely been confronted also
:
: You don't seriously believe a word of that.
:

absolutely,

you don't think they automatically assumed that all the criminal activity
was being perpetrated by black people there do you?

Old April 4th 12, 08:57 PM posted to soc.retirement,alt.politics,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.toyota,alt.law-enforcement
SNORDO

"Alan Baker" > wrote in message
: In article >,
: The Real Bev > wrote:
:
: > On 04/02/2012 02:13 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
: >
: > > 2. A hoodie is not dressing "like a common ghetto thug gangster", you
: > > pathetic bigot.
: >
: > Actually, it is. When they want to portray a thuggish punk in a movie,
: > he's wearing a hoodie with the hood up, he has his hands in his pockets,
: > his head is down, and he's slouching. Instant recognition that this is
: > not a person you want to invite to dinner.
: >
: > Maybe it shouldn't be that way, but it is.
:
: No, it isn't.
:
: If the hoodie had been worn by a white teenager, none of this would have
: happened.
:

baloney, a simple minded statement that can not be proven