OT - Cyber annoyances

Old January 12th 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default OT - Cyber annoyances

> wrote in message ...
> KJ.Kate wrote:
>
>> It's illegal to annoy
>> A new federal law states that when you annoy someone on the Internet, you
>> must disclose your identity.
>> http://tinyurl.com/czaml
>>
>> Some here may be quite interested in this.
>>
>> Now, I am just passing this on as an FYI, but I'm betting it's just
>> another BS law.
>>
>> KJK
>>

> Nice screwed up place you live. Lololololololololololol. Where's Hurc Ast
> when he's needed...

If he was up your ass you'd know!
Oh, that's right, he is, never mind!

Old January 12th 06, 11:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

wrote:
> KJ.Kate wrote:
>
>> It's illegal to annoy
>> A new federal law states that when you annoy someone on the Internet,
>> you must disclose your identity.

http://tinyurl.com/czaml

>> Some here may be quite interested in this.
>>
>> Now, I am just passing this on as an FYI, but I'm betting it's just
>> another BS law.
>>
>> KJK
>>

> Nice screwed up place you live. Lololololololololololol. Where's
> Hurc Ast when he's needed...

On his second ISP with a warning from SuperNews that his crap will
not be tolerated. You sound like you are looking for a demonstration.

--
"So the new (h)(1)(C) overrides the old exclusion in (h)(1)(B) for the
purposes of (a)(1)(C) only, thereby applying (a)(1)(C) to anything that

Old January 12th 06, 12:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"WindsorFox" > wrote in message
: wrote:
: > KJ.Kate wrote:
: >
: >> It's illegal to annoy
: >> A new federal law states that when you annoy someone on the Internet,
: >> you must disclose your identity.
: >>
http://tinyurl.com/czaml
: >>
: >> Some here may be quite interested in this.
: >>
: >> Now, I am just passing this on as an FYI, but I'm betting it's just
: >> another BS law.
: >>
: >> KJK
: >>
: >>
: >
: > Nice screwed up place you live. Lololololololololololol. Where's
: > Hurc Ast when he's needed...
:
:
: On his second ISP with a warning from SuperNews that his crap will
: not be tolerated. You sound like you are looking for a demonstration.
:

Wouldn't THAT be nice.

KJK

Old January 12th 06, 05:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Yeah we know 2 sheets and two sheets only. And as for paper napkins they get
cut in half to get more milage out of them. :-p

Dave

.. .

Old January 13th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

KJ.Kate wrote:
> "Spike" > wrote
>
> *snip*
>
> Should we have a national law that says
> : everyone must run the toilet paper over the top as opposed the down
> : the back just to protect us from people who may be annoyed by those
> : who like the opposite direction.
>

> There IS a law on the toilet paper thing.
>
> If you don't believe me, just ask any one of my children.

Toilet paper? This can be a stealth weapon.

I'm not talking TP jobs, I'm talking about strategic toilet cloggings.
Leave a clean bowl, of course, just load the ******* up with half a roll
at someone's house you don't like. If you really can't stand them, let
the water pour out and throw stuff like rugs (and even trash cans) into
the shower or bathtub, as if you'd totally panicked.

Then, act shyly embarrassed, "I'm sorry, dude / man / girl / woman /
whoever, I've got a sour stomach, I'm so -embarrassed-". Bonus points
if the bathroom is nice and ripe, and you walk quickly over to them to
inform them of this (at a raging party is the best time). They FEAR
what they cannot SEE, but they cannot SAY a damned thing. Give them an
apologetic look later. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

AHPBBFM pages: http://tinyurl.com/9yulk

Old January 13th 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Wound Up wrote:

> KJ.Kate wrote:
>
>> "Wound Up" > wrote
>> : > : > Word. Key one is "profitable", either directly or indirectly.
>> : > : > Otherwise, where's the incentive?
>> : > :
>> : > : Let's say you are senator and I'm a citizen who disagrees with
>> how your
>> : > : policies, voting, etc. You use this new law to put me in prison
>> or fine me
>> : > : into shuting up.
>> : >
>> : > *smirk*
>> : >
>> : > I think you have that one nailed.
>> : >
>> : > KJK
>> : >
>> :
>> : I was actually agreeing, if you read it. And, I think it would be too
>> : expensive and impossible to enforce in this manner effectively.
>> :
>> :
>>
>> Me too....
>> You know, an agreeing head nod and a smirk....
>>
>> Sometimes the printed word sucks.
>>

> Indeed it does. Very poor at conveying subtleties, no matter how hard
> you try... I guess that's why someone came up with emoticons

Really on topic for a mustang group.
Old January 13th 06, 03:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Wound Up > wrote:

> Toilet paper? This can be a stealth weapon.
>
> I'm not talking TP jobs, I'm talking about strategic toilet cloggings.
> Leave a clean bowl, of course, just load the ******* up with half a roll
> at someone's house you don't like. If you really can't stand them, let
> the water pour out and throw stuff like rugs (and even trash cans) into
> the shower or bathtub, as if you'd totally panicked.
>
> Then, act shyly embarrassed, "I'm sorry, dude / man / girl / woman /
> whoever, I've got a sour stomach, I'm so -embarrassed-". Bonus points
> if the bathroom is nice and ripe, and you walk quickly over to them to
> inform them of this (at a raging party is the best time). They FEAR
> what they cannot SEE, but they cannot SAY a damned thing. Give them an
> apologetic look later. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Hmmm... now I think I get the "Wound Up" thing. Remind me..

you pay..DEAL with it!
Old January 13th 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Backyard Mechanic wrote:
> Wound Up > wrote:
>

> > Toilet paper? This can be a stealth weapon.
> >
> > I'm not talking TP jobs, I'm talking about strategic toilet cloggings.
> > Leave a clean bowl, of course, just load the ******* up with half a roll
> > at someone's house you don't like. If you really can't stand them, let
> > the water pour out and throw stuff like rugs (and even trash cans) into
> > the shower or bathtub, as if you'd totally panicked.
> >
> > Then, act shyly embarrassed, "I'm sorry, dude / man / girl / woman /
> > whoever, I've got a sour stomach, I'm so -embarrassed-". Bonus points
> > if the bathroom is nice and ripe, and you walk quickly over to them to
> > inform them of this (at a raging party is the best time). They FEAR
> > what they cannot SEE, but they cannot SAY a damned thing. Give them an
> > apologetic look later. BWAHAHAHAHAHA
> >

> Hmmm... now I think I get the "Wound Up" thing. Remind me..

Took you that long? Are you getting a bit senile, gramps? And what do
you want me to remind you of now?

;^)

> --
> Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, putting up with my 'smartass' is the price
> you pay..DEAL with it!

Hey, right back atcha, I'm just young and ...

--
Wound Up
TS #65

AHPBBFM Pages: http://www.tinyurl.com/9yulk

Old January 13th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 03:29:55 GMT, Wound Up > wrote:

>KJ.Kate wrote:
>> "Spike" > wrote
>>
>> *snip*
>>
>> Should we have a national law that says
>> : everyone must run the toilet paper over the top as opposed the down
>> : the back just to protect us from people who may be annoyed by those
>> : who like the opposite direction.
>>

>> There IS a law on the toilet paper thing.
>>
>> If you don't believe me, just ask any one of my children.
>>

>Toilet paper? This can be a stealth weapon.
>
>I'm not talking TP jobs, I'm talking about strategic toilet cloggings.
>Leave a clean bowl, of course, just load the ******* up with half a roll
>at someone's house you don't like. If you really can't stand them, let
>the water pour out and throw stuff like rugs (and even trash cans) into
>the shower or bathtub, as if you'd totally panicked.
>
>Then, act shyly embarrassed, "I'm sorry, dude / man / girl / woman /
>whoever, I've got a sour stomach, I'm so -embarrassed-". Bonus points
>if the bathroom is nice and ripe, and you walk quickly over to them to
>inform them of this (at a raging party is the best time). They FEAR
>what they cannot SEE, but they cannot SAY a damned thing. Give them an
>apologetic look later. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Somehow, I think that if it's someone I don't like... it's not likely
I'm going to be in their house...
--

Spike
w/Black Std Interior, A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok;

Unexpected annoyances Tucker BMW 3 April 6th 05 04:41 PM
annoyances L Sternn Driving 3 March 27th 05 06:50 AM