Best product to condition soft top?

Old August 9th 05, 02:59 PM
Neil Baldwin

Default Best product to condition soft top?

Greetings all,

Bought a '05 TJ to replace my '97 TJ a couple months ago. Will be using
soft-top year round, just like my previous ride. I never did anything to
condition the soft top before but I am wondering if I can get more life out
of it by doing so this time. Any product suggestions that have worked well
for you?

Cheers,
Neil Baldwin
Burlington - Ontario - Canada

--
Don't count the days...
....make every day count!

Old August 9th 05, 08:53 PM
DougW

Neil Baldwin did pass the time by typing:
> Greetings all,
>
> Bought a '05 TJ to replace my '97 TJ a couple months ago. Will be using
> soft-top year round, just like my previous ride. I never did anything to
> condition the soft top before but I am wondering if I can get more life out
> of it by doing so this time. Any product suggestions that have worked well
> for you?

Go to a boat store and get forumla 303 protectant. DO NOT.. repeat, DO NOT
use ArmorAll (unless you want your Jeep to fall apart) ArmorAll is the
SteelHorse of car care products. (1)

(1) someone will get that.

--
DougW