What's the best wax

Old April 20th 05, 09:35 PM
japhar81

its nice out here too... come wax mine

.. .

Old April 20th 05, 09:37 PM

LOL... for $20 .

-Mike

Old April 20th 05, 09:46 PM
RichA

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 11:37:06 GMT, "SVTKate"
> wrote:

>Never heard of it.
>But what the hell, if you try new stuff, you ight just find something you
>really like!
>
>All this talk about waxes, maybe I'll do my car today.
>At least give her a bath.

I've tried many waxes but two experiences stick with me.
Zymol smells like bananas and when I used it, swarms of
wasps and bees would show up.
Eagle One (whose products I used to like) came out with
"Nano Wax" which was trash. It smelled just like all
the other cheap waxes out there (indicating is WAS like
them) went on and came off with great difficulty.
New Turtle Wax (can't remember the exact type) worked far
better. But, a friend's car looked better than it ever
did when he used Zano.
-Rich
Old April 20th 05, 09:53 PM
japhar81

Done, but I expect 4 coats.

. ..

Old April 20th 05, 10:12 PM

????? $100

-Mike

Old April 20th 05, 10:30 PM
SVTKate

I just cannot imagine ANY wax being worth $60.

Seriously.

Kate

> wrote in message
. ..
| Well, I was hoping someone else had tried it... b/c it's $60 + ship.
|
| -Mike
|
| --
| Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
| http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/
|

| "SVTKate" > wrote in message
| ink.net...
| > Never heard of it.
| > But what the hell, if you try new stuff, you ight just find something
you
| > really like!
| >
| > All this talk about waxes, maybe I'll do my car today.
| > At least give her a bath.
| >
| > > wrote in message
| > . ..
| > | Kate (or anybody really),
| > |
| > | Have you heard anything good/bad about www.5starshine.com ?
| > |
| > | -Mike
| > |
| > | --
| > | Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
| > | http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/
| > |
| > |
| > | "SVTKate" > wrote in message
| > | ink.net...
| and

| find

| on
| > | > |
| They
| > When
| > | > |

| > |
| > |

Old April 20th 05, 10:32 PM
SVTKate

DAMN! I'll give ya $20 to wax mine too!
I have clean bonnets and the buffer all ready...

Kate

> wrote in message
. ..
| LOL... for $20 .
|
| -Mike
|
| --
| Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
| http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/
|

| "japhar81" > wrote in message
| > its nice out here too... come wax mine
| >
| > > wrote in message
| > .. .
| > > LOL... guess they did lie. Ah well, glad I didn't waste my $$ on it
| then.
| > > Yeah.. it's nice out, I'm going to wax my car again.
| > >
| > > -Mike
| > >
| > > --
| > > Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
| > > http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

| but

| ship.

| > > something

| > >> >> >> |
| > >> >> >> |
| > >> >> >> |
| > >> >> >> |
| > >> >> >> |
| nice

| until

ups.com...
| and
| > >> >> >> | > |
| > > degree.
| HAVE
| > >> >> >> | > |

| > >> >> >> |
| > >> >> >> |

Old April 21st 05, 01:23 AM
Musty

"Cuthbert.J.Twillie" > wrote in message
> I have been using "Nu Finish" for many years, great stuff for about
> $15.
>
> Just made my shiny new '05 black convertible look very nice!

You realize that Nu-Finish is intended for very old cars. It performs
"cutting" meaning you just cut into that nice '05 paint. It makes old dull
paint look new because it cuts it to expose new paint. Its a cut'n'polish.
Very bad stuff. Zaino is completely non-destructive if you stick with Z2/Z6
combo.

Old April 21st 05, 01:41 AM
RT

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 23:43:34 GMT, vince garcia
> wrote:

>Mike Villeneuve wrote:
>>
>> Any recommendations for good polish, just bought a new black '05 Mustang

>A while back, after i reported my being really impressed with Klasse
>3-in-1 wax, a few others posted their equally good experiences.
>
>Go with Klasse
>
>http://www.premiumautocare.com/klasse.html

Same here. Klasse is awesome. Does not disappear after a few carwashes
or some hot weather.

Old April 21st 05, 02:50 AM

I always thought all polishes "cut" to an extent. I've used a polish on my
98 GT before to help get rid of scratches... never screwed my paint.

-Mike