300 Mexicans

Old February 10th 08, 01:12 PM posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.trucking, rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles, tx.politics
Ted

Default 300 Mexicans

The election process will only bring another cast of scumbags who
willing
give up the nation for third-world votes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuFD7mIkL10

ted
Old February 10th 08, 01:47 PM posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.trucking, rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles, tx.politics
.[_6_]

On Feb 10, 5:12�am, Ted > wrote:
> The election process will only bring another cast of scumbags who
> willing
> give up the nation for third-world votes.

Governments rule by the tacit consent of the governed, who are taught
to obey at an early age.

Stop obeying this government, and take personal responsibility for
solving the Mexican Problem, one Mexican at a time.
Old February 10th 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.trucking, rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles, tx.politics
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

On Feb 10, 6:47 am, "." > wrote:

> Stop obeying this government, and take personal responsibility for
> solving the Mexican Problem, one Mexican at a time.

We could easily make the beaners self-deport if we would insist that
our states NOT prosecute crimes against illegals. They would then have
no choice but to leave and it wouldn't cost us a thing.

Old February 10th 08, 05:11 PM posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.trucking, rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles, tx.politics
.[_6_]

On Feb 10, 8:55�am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:

> We could easily make the beaners self-deport if we would insist that
> our states NOT prosecute crimes against illegals. They would then have
> no choice but to leave and it wouldn't cost us a thing.

Where do you get this "we" ****? Don't you have enough power in your
right arm to swing a baseball bat?

Old February 10th 08, 05:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,tx.politics
Tim Spence

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 09:11:29 -0800 (PST), "." >
wrote:

>On Feb 10, 8:55?am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
>
>> We could easily make the beaners self-deport if we would insist that
>> our states NOT prosecute crimes against illegals. They would then have
>> no choice but to leave and it wouldn't cost us a thing.

>Where do you get this "we" ****? Don't you have enough power in your
>right arm to swing a baseball bat?

Who would McDonalds, Wendy's or BK get to work for them?
Old February 10th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,tx.politics
Bob L

<Tim Spence> wrote in message
> On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 09:11:29 -0800 (PST), "." >
> wrote:
>
>>On Feb 10, 8:55?am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
>>
>>> We could easily make the beaners self-deport if we would insist that
>>> our states NOT prosecute crimes against illegals. They would then have
>>> no choice but to leave and it wouldn't cost us a thing.

>>Where do you get this "we" ****? Don't you have enough power in your
>>right arm to swing a baseball bat?

> Who would McDonalds, Wendy's or BK get to work for them?

They might have to raise wages a bit but there would be plenty of people.

Old February 10th 08, 06:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,tx.politics
Seth Hammond

"Bob L" > wrote in message
. ..

> <Tim Spence> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 09:11:29 -0800 (PST), "." >
>> wrote:

>>>Where do you get this "we" ****? Don't you have enough power in your
>>>right arm to swing a baseball bat?

>> Who would McDonalds, Wendy's or BK get to work for them?

> They might have to raise wages a bit but there would be plenty of people.

Ya'll boys need to know that illegals of all nationalities are to be found
at all economic levels of our society. I know a Mexican national who lied
about a college degree from a Mexican University he never even saw. He's a
vice president of a large Phoenix bank. The IT bidness has progammers, etc
from all over the world. Deal.

Old February 10th 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.trucking, rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles, tx.politics
.[_6_]

On Feb 10, 9:14�am, Tim Spence wrote:

> Who would McDonalds, Wendy's or BK get to work for them?

Plenty of American seniors would go back to work, if the wages were
attractive.

Would you rather have a sweet, grey-haired American grandmother make
your burger and fries and ask how your grandkids are doing, or would
you rather have some sullen Mexican who hates your guts because you're
White spit in your food while he's handling it?

Old February 10th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.trucking, rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles, tx.politics
.[_6_]

On Feb 10, 10:14�am, "Seth Hammond" >
wrote:

> Ya'll boys need to know that illegals of all nationalities are to be found
> at all economic levels of our society. �I know a Mexican national who lied
> about a college degree from a Mexican University he never even saw. �He's a
> vice president of a large Phoenix bank. �The IT bidness has progammers, etc
> from all over the world. �Deal.

If I knew something like that about a phony who'd wormed his way into
a position of trust, I would be writing some letters to the CEO's of
the companies involved.

Old February 12th 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,tx.politics
Matthew T. Russotto

In article >,
.. > wrote:
>On Feb 10, 9:14=EF=BF=BDam, Tim Spence wrote:
>
>> Who would McDonalds, Wendy's or BK get to work for them?

>Plenty of American seniors would go back to work, if the wages were
>attractive.
>
>Would you rather have a sweet, grey-haired American grandmother make
>your burger and fries and ask how your grandkids are doing, or would
>you rather have some sullen Mexican who hates your guts because you're
>White spit in your food while he's handling it?

The Mexican. Drool or spit is equally disgusting, and at least the
Mexican will be quick about it. Besides, just because you hate his
guts because he's Mexican doesn't mean he hates mine because I'm
white.
result in a fully-depreciated one.