Need to make 1996 Mustang GT Louder!!! an Faster!!! HELP

Old April 13th 05, 02:13 AM
Stephan Rose

On 12 Apr 2005 18:05:41 -0700, wrote:

>R wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone i am a owner of a 96 mustang gt....
>> i have just put flowmaster exhaust cans on the
>> car with the stock tailpips. It only really sounds
>> good at about 2000 rpm an then i cant even hear it...
>> kinda disapointing if u ask me, well i need help on
>> how 2 wake up my 4.6 so u can hear it 5 miles away
>> any suggestions?

>Tube headers will add a lot of noise. Also get the largest diameter
>pipes and cats you can find. Flowmaster 40's are widely acknowledged
>as about the loudest thing out there, but they also make a race car
>muffler that is even louder. H-pipes and X-pipes decrease the noise,
>so stay away from those. An unsilenced air cleaner can add induction
>howl. Removing sound insulation will make your car a lot louder from
>the driver's seat. So will solid motor mounts.
>
>180 Out
>(No, I don't own a hearing aid company, but I wish I did.)

I do think however we should all find some good hearing aid companies
to invest in and buy stocks. I have this feeling that in 10 years from
now when all the...how should I put this without hurting poor mike's
feelings...intellectually challenged? There, I tried to be polite
about it. Anyway, when all those people finally start to loose their
hearing from obnoxious exhaust systems or stereo systems, we'll be
rich!

--
Stephan
2001 Yamaha YZF-R6
Old April 13th 05, 02:17 AM
SVTKate

"Quiet Desperation" > wrote in message
| In article . com>,
| > wrote:
|
| > well i need help on how 2 wake up my
| > 4.6 so u can hear it 5 miles away any suggestions?
|
| Cram eight guys in it and have them shout "VROOM! VROOM!" in unison.
|
| Rinse.
|
| Repeat.

FOFLMGDAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate

Old April 13th 05, 02:23 AM
SVTKate

Aww c'mon now. Mike's a damn smart kid.
He was just sticking up for the new guy.

Though that stock tip isn't a bad idea... all those kids listening to that
crap thumping their stereos ...

Kate

Old April 13th 05, 03:14 AM
Stephan Rose

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 01:23:13 GMT, "SVTKate"
> wrote:

>Aww c'mon now. Mike's a damn smart kid.
>He was just sticking up for the new guy.

Hey, I got no problems w/ Mike, that's all up to him =)

>Though that stock tip isn't a bad idea... all those kids listening to that
>crap thumping their stereos ...

Exactly!

--
Stephan
2001 Yamaha YZF-R6
Old September 2nd 07, 06:07 AM
ricekilla98 ricekilla98 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan Rose View Post
On 11 Apr 2005 20:46:34 -0700, "R" > wrote:

>so run straight pipes from the heads back? but wont i lose power
>because there will be no back pressure?

You're a ****ing idiot.

Please, just hand over the car to me.

Or here's an idea....put on a Y-Pipe, and I'll give you the exhaust
can from my bike. I took the aftermarket exhaust off that the previous
asshole had on it, because it was just obnoxious. And replaced it with
nice, quiet, stock exhaust. I can actually hear traffic around me now,
its great.

But it really sounds like you and my old exhaust can would get along
great! Both of them are obnoxious.

--
Stephan
2001 Yamaha YZF-R6

you guys are all ******g morons....first off, if u dont know how to make a car louder and faster you shouldnt own a car especially a mustang...second of all, i have flowmasters on my mustang and they sound great even at every single rpm...third of all, i am putting my no cats x pipe in onh monday and yes it is gonna be louder and faster...so once again if u dont know this s**t then sell your car...fourth of all, who gives a s**t about ur yamaha bike, and ur the a**hole for takin the loud muffler and puttin on a stock one..fifth of all, if the kid wants to put a loud exhaust on their car let him who really gives a f**k?? its not your f*****g car so leave him alone...he's not gonna take off his loud exhaust just so he can please your needs...deal with it the world doesnt revole around you

i'm done

oh by the way whoever said mustangs are pieces of s**t, FCUK YOU i'll s**t on w/e u drive anyday fa*get