New Charger ad, more crap

Old October 21st 05, 02:13 AM
Michael Johnson, PE

Default New Charger ad, more crap

Rich wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:41:34 -0400, "Michael Johnson, PE"
> > wrote:
>
>> Zeke-baby wrote:

>>> My buddy is a 25 year paramedic here in the Montreal area. He says
>>> that probably 75% of the motorcycle accidents he gets called to are
>>> sportsbikes, and there's no car involved. He's *never* seen a solo
>>> Harley accident.
>>>
>>> [obligatory Ford content] Harleys are the Crown Vics of the bike
>>> world. Check my sig to see where I stand on Harleys ...

>> When it comes to bikes if you ride fast you die fast.

> True, which means no one ever gets hurt falling off a Harley!

Hey, if you choose to ride a crotch rocket like an idiot on public
streets then have at it. It's no skin off my ass but it might be off
yours.
Old October 21st 05, 03:22 AM
Jim Warman

FWIW.... Ford makes a Harley Davidson Edition SuperDuty..... no tupperware
festooned Jap bikes here...

Though you feel Harley riders may be subhuman, we have figured out how to
avoid falling down... By and large, we don't treat the streets as our
private race track... We ride for the ride... not to see if we can scare
ourselves bad enough to change our laundry schedule.

Your logic is nothing less than amazing...