Important Announcement I am opting out of Usenet for good

Old February 9th 10, 12:10 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.usenet.kooks
Mad as a Box of Frogs[_3_]

Default NOMINATION: "Bob C," for Tony Sidaway Memorial Drama Queen Award {Was: Important Announcement I am opting out of Usenet for good}

In article >,
Lamey the Cable Guy > wrote:
>On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 22:13:54 +0000 (UTC), Mad as a Box of Frogs
> wrote:
>
>>In article >,
>>necromancer > wrote:

>>>Good 'Ol, "Bob," (believed to be Carl Rogers (a.k.a "calrog") in sock)
>>>has been ranting the viatology line for a few weeks now and has
>>>decided to announce his departure from misc.transport.road and
>>>rec.autos.driving as shown above.
>>>
>>>Seconds?

>>To what end? The AUK process and newsgroup is cratered, only shreds of
>>fabric remain blowing in the wind left behind by the boot that kicked
>>the defendants to the curb where they now cower in fear.
>>
>>Not to mention there isn't one left with the gut to "man up" for the
>>FNVW vacancy.

>I'll take that job.

Well somebody bloody well should.

--
Master of Puppets We are all Rich Rosen
DENSA Life Achievement ø Am I the only one with half a brain?
Old February 9th 10, 01:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.usenet.kooks
Lamey the Cable Guy

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 00:10:27 +0000 (UTC), Mad as a Box of Frogs
> wrote:

>In article >,
>Lamey the Cable Guy > wrote:
>>On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 22:13:54 +0000 (UTC), Mad as a Box of Frogs
> wrote:

>>>To what end? The AUK process and newsgroup is cratered, only shreds of
>>>fabric remain blowing in the wind left behind by the boot that kicked
>>>the defendants to the curb where they now cower in fear.
>>>
>>>Not to mention there isn't one left with the gut to "man up" for the
>>>FNVW vacancy.

>>I'll take that job.

>Well somebody bloody well should.

Let's see a show of hands.

--
Usenet lits sco

GIT-R-DONE!

alt.usenet.legends.lamey
AUK Offishal Tinfoil Sombrero award 05/07
Sweetness Seal Of Approval #3
#20 Usenet asshole
#6 Lits Slut
#9 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
<Approved by Lionel>
#11 Most posting trolls/hunters/flonkers 2007
#1 Disenfranchised AUK Kookologist.
#1 AUK Galactic Killfile Award
< we all know how well that works...LOL >
Co-inventer of the "Prongtard Yap-Dog Award"
<working on one of them specheel AUK awards>
St. Lamey - Patron Saint Of Bridges, Underpasses and Caves

< This space for rent >

Old February 9th 10, 01:30 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.usenet.kooks
N8N

Default NOMINATION: "Bob C," for Tony Sidaway Memorial Drama Queen Award

On Feb 8, 4:05*pm, necromancer
<Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam _no_way.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 08:25:28 -0800 (PST), "Bob C,"
>
> > wrote:
> >What up son!

> >I have decided to shift my mission in the great science of viatology
> >and will be leaving Usenet effectively immediately.

> >I have decided that it would be best not to deal with ninnies such as
> >yourselves and instead focus my viatological mission by promoting
> >viatology to the media as a human interest news story.

> >Since you are all haters, you can all just get bent, ese.

> Good 'Ol, "Bob," (believed to be Carl Rogers (a.k.a "calrog") in sock)
> has been ranting the viatology line for a few weeks now and has
> decided to announce his departure from misc.transport.road and
> rec.autos.driving as shown above.
>
> Seconds?
>
> --
> necromancer
>
> Official Overseer Of KoOkS And Trolls In rec.autos.driving

I just wish I could believe that the promises were true. Although I
haven't seen much of the last person who made several such dramatic
exits from RAD around lately, so there's that. now if a few others
could be offended to the point that they gave up, I'd be OK with that
too.

nate
Old February 9th 10, 01:43 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
necromancer[_7_]

On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 17:30:44 -0800 (PST), N8N >
wrote:

>I just wish I could believe that the promises were true. Although I
>haven't seen much of the last person who made several such dramatic
>exits from RAD around lately, so there's that. now if a few others
>could be offended to the point that they gave up, I'd be OK with that
>too.

True. Makes me wonder if, "Bob C," was really CT in a sock as opposed
to C*lr*g. CT liked to do the DQE thing too.

Thought: C*rl Rogers and C*rl Taylor: two of the more infamous trolls
in r.a.d; both named C*rl...

--
"Zed: Bring out the Gimp.
Maynard: Gimp's sleeping.
Old February 9th 10, 02:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.usenet.kooks
@[_2_]

"Mad as a Box of Frogs" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> necromancer > wrote:
>>On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 08:25:28 -0800 (PST), "Bob C,"
> wrote:
>>
>>>What up son!
>>>
>>>I have decided to shift my mission in the great science of viatology
>>>and will be leaving Usenet effectively immediately.
>>>
>>>I have decided that it would be best not to deal with ninnies such as
>>>yourselves and instead focus my viatological mission by promoting
>>>viatology to the media as a human interest news story.
>>>
>>>Since you are all haters, you can all just get bent, ese.

>>Good 'Ol, "Bob," (believed to be Carl Rogers (a.k.a "calrog") in sock)
>>has been ranting the viatology line for a few weeks now and has
>>decided to announce his departure from misc.transport.road and
>>rec.autos.driving as shown above.
>>
>>Seconds?

> To what end? The AUK process and newsgroup is cratered, only shreds of
> fabric remain blowing in the wind left behind by the boot that kicked
> the defendants to the curb where they now cower in fear.
>
> Not to mention there isn't one left with the gut to "man up" for the
> FNVW vacancy.
>

> Your "nomination" begs the question "where the jayzuz have you been" for
> the last 6 months?

Not sure what's going on with that lawsuit. But i found these docs.

http://groups.google.com/group/novin...on/files?hl=en

All are in PDF file.

Old February 9th 10, 06:08 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.usenet.kooks
Mad as a Box of Frogs[_3_]

In article >, @ > wrote:

>"Mad as a Box of Frogs" > wrote in message
>> In article >,
>> necromancer > wrote:

>>>Good 'Ol, "Bob," (believed to be Carl Rogers (a.k.a "calrog") in sock)
>>>has been ranting the viatology line for a few weeks now and has
>>>decided to announce his departure from misc.transport.road and
>>>rec.autos.driving as shown above.
>>>
>>>Seconds?

>> To what end? The AUK process and newsgroup is cratered, only shreds of
>> fabric remain blowing in the wind left behind by the boot that kicked
>> the defendants to the curb where they now cower in fear.
>>
>> Not to mention there isn't one left with the gut to "man up" for the
>> FNVW vacancy.
>>

>> Your "nomination" begs the question "where the jayzuz have you been" for
>> the last 6 months?

>Not sure what's going on with that lawsuit. But i found these docs.
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/novin...on/files?hl=en
>
>All are in PDF file.

The Rumble in the Jersey Jungle[tm]

"LAPTOP COMPUTERS AND PORTABLE ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE NOT
PERMITTED IN THE COURTHOUSE.
CELLULAR PHONES ARE PERMITTED WITH BAR ID"

Old February 9th 10, 03:28 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
necromancer - ECHM[_5_]

On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 08:25:28 -0800 (PST), "Bob C,"
> wrote:

>I have decided to shift my mission in the great science of viatology
>and will be leaving Usenet effectively immediately.

<< bitch slap >>

Don't let the doorknob **** you in the ass on the way out, "Bob."

RC
Old February 9th 10, 08:26 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
H.B. Elkins

On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 10:28:39 -0500, necromancer - ECHM wrote:

>On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 08:25:28 -0800 (PST), "Bob C,"
> wrote:
>
>>I have decided to shift my mission in the great science of viatology
>>and will be leaving Usenet effectively immediately.

><< bitch slap >>
>
>Don't let the doorknob **** you in the ass on the way out, "Bob."
>
>RC

Oops. I think we now now who "Reality Check" really is.

--
To reply by e-mail, remove the "restrictor plate"
Old February 9th 10, 11:55 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Otto Yamamoto[_4_]

On Tue, 09 Feb 2010 12:26:47 -0800, H.B. Elkins wrote:

> Oops. I think we now now who "Reality Check" really is.

BUSTED. Now you has to sit in a half hour Usenet Time Out.

--
Otto Yamamoto