PT Cruiser Lease ?

Old January 31st 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Elizabeth

Default PT Cruiser Lease ?

Can anyone give me an idea of what I should pay for a PT Cruiser lease ...
36-48 months; I'm looking at the lower end without all the fancy stuff, with
sticker prices about $17,000-18,000

My credit is good/very good .. have paid off several car leases and loans on
time ... I live in the Houston, TX area ...

Also, anyone know if the current rebate of $1000 is likely to be extended,
renewed, etc. after it expires tomorrow (Jan 31) ??

Thanks in advance for any advice !

Old January 31st 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Scott Koprowski

If you can find a 2006 PT- I would consider buying one. There is a $3000
dealer incentive on them right now. If you know someone who is an employee
you can get a 2006 Touring edition for $13,900 after the rebate and EP
discount- it lists at $18,500.

Old February 2nd 07, 09:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
who

In article >,
"Elizabeth" > wrote:

> Can anyone give me an idea of what I should pay for a PT Cruiser lease ...
> 36-48 months; I'm looking at the lower end without all the fancy stuff, with
> sticker prices about $17,000-18,000

Wow they sell for less in Canada.
I suggest you shop around for that lease.
For a 48 month lease or a lease for the Chrysler guarantee period, it
may be better to buy.

> My credit is good/very good .. have paid off several car leases and loans on
> time ... I live in the Houston, TX area ...
>
> Also, anyone know if the current rebate of $1000 is likely to be extended,
> renewed, etc. after it expires tomorrow (Jan 31) ??

They're clearing them out.
A few years after there are no more new ones, they may go up in price on
eBay.