Exhaust filter fuel and loss of power ecodiesel

Old March 21st 17, 03:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Exhaust filter fuel and loss of power ecodiesel

Long story short, bought truck in dec 2015, a 2016, ram 1500 4x4 ecodiesel. Sept 2016 messages immediate exhasut filler fuel and service throtttle body,immediate loss of power, go to dealer they have for 5 days, do oil change, on them, then the reset messages force regen. 12/16, clunk in door, take to dealer, found to be loose screw in windor, Feb 2017 again same messages exhasut filler fuel immediate losss of power, service throttle body, limp into dealer, call me and say I need another oil change!!!, out of truck for another 5 days...now 3 weeks later same message but I had contacted Chrysler resolution who take info adv a lemon and request buyback. out of truck 4 days...picked up yesterday they tell me, "I have to drive truck more and its not meant for the city!...they force reset regen. In between all this drove from cali to arizona and back,,,and back n forth to sand diego area one way 90 mi..several trips from July 2016, (before sept first problem) and back n forth 2 times a month to san diego until January 2017 then feb again the issue. So any thoughts out there, im in process now of lawyer and lemon process. Dealer unable to fix issue and blaming my dirving habits for issue. all three times I have driven on freeway to blow this filler out and reset and its not doing that but yet the dealer tech, star tech and the service manager states theres nothing in the work order that states my problem.. Oh yes there is all documented and when they print have to force regeneration what does that tell you.?