Got my 06 C6 Vette Dynoed on Sunday

Old January 10th 06, 07:58 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Got my 06 C6 Vette Dynoed on Sunday

Video is he

http://www.carforums.net/showthread.php?t=11785

Dyno sheet is he

http://www.carforums.net/showthread.php?t=11781

enjoy

Old January 10th 06, 08:10 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

xblazinlv wrote:

>Video is he
>
>http://www.carforums.net/showthread.php?t=11785

Restricted to Registered Members Only....

>Dyno sheet is he
>
>http://www.carforums.net/showthread.php?t=11781

Nothing on a C6 dyno sheet as I can find, is one to an RX7 though........

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Old January 10th 06, 08:26 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

RicSeyler wrote:
> xblazinlv wrote:
>
> >Video is he
> >
> >http://www.carforums.net/showthread.php?t=11785
> >

> Restricted to Registered Members Only....
>

> >Dyno sheet is he
> >
> >http://www.carforums.net/showthread.php?t=11781
> >

> Nothing on a C6 dyno sheet as I can find, is one to an RX7 though........
>

> > enjoy
> >

> --
> Ric Seyler
> Online Racing: RicSeyler
> GPL Handicap 6.35

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
> remove -SPAM- from email address
> --------------------------------------
> "Homer no function beer well without."
> - H.J. Simpson

That is for Bandwidth purposed that you have to register. As for the
Dyno sheet, it is the 3rd post down attached. Here is a direct link to
the post

http://www.carforums.net/showpost.ph...16&postcount=3

Old January 10th 06, 09:33 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

xblazinlv wrote:

>That is for Bandwidth purposed that you have to register.

Oh well, might of been cool to watch. Thanks, but no thanks, on the
registering.

> As for the
>Dyno sheet, it is the 3rd post down attached. Here is a direct link to
>the post
>
>http://www.carforums.net/showpost.ph...16&postcount=3

LOL
Dunno....... still showing an RX7 on my reader..

Vehicle Profile:
Year: 1993
Make: Mazda
Model: RX-7

Location: Las Vegas

Old January 10th 06, 10:15 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

RicSeyler wrote:
> xblazinlv wrote:
>

> >That is for Bandwidth purposed that you have to register.
> >

> Oh well, might of been cool to watch. Thanks, but no thanks, on the
> registering.

Likewise. I don't need to see it that badly. <lol>

> > As for the
> >Dyno sheet, it is the 3rd post down attached. Here is a direct link to
> >the post
> >
> >http://www.carforums.net/showpost.ph...16&postcount=3
> >

> LOL
> Dunno....... still showing an RX7 on my reader..

I'm getting pics of an RX7 and a Toyota Tundra, but no dyno stats
whatsoever!?

Old January 11th 06, 01:57 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

It's attached to that post, I don't know how you guys are missing it???

Old January 11th 06, 03:45 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

xblazinlv wrote:
> It's attached to that post, I don't know how you guys are missing it???

Yes, it's there, but it's a thumbnail that is not clickable to enlarge,
so it's so tiny it's unreadable, even on my 22" display... interesting
curves (I guess) but no readable numbers.
Old January 11th 06, 03:47 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

xblazinlv wrote:
> It's attached to that post, I don't know how you guys are missing it???

Not disorganized, just not very!

--
…PJ
’89 HookerCar, ’02 E-blu 6-spd Coupe
Old January 15th 06, 10:28 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"xblazinlv" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Video is he
>
> http://www.carforums.net/showthread.php?t=11785
>

> Dyno sheet is he
>
> http://www.carforums.net/showthread.php?t=11781
>

> enjoy

Thanks for posting that. Took a few minutes but I finally was able to view
it. I would have expected a little more from a Z06. Anyone else think these
numbers are a little light? Anyone have links to other Corvette dyno sheets?

Al

73 Nova street car, 454, TH350, 9" Ford 12.0 @ 113
62 Chevy II street car, 406, PowerGlide, 9" Ford 10.90 @ 123
74 Camaro race car, Injected 489, Ultrabell Glide, Dana 60 9.12 @ 153.8 so
far.

Old January 15th 06, 11:17 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Mike, Are you considering any mods to increase power ? If so, which
fairly major mods are best bang for the buck ?