I need to adjust the clutch on my 88 S10 - Help

Old September 9th 16, 09:52 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default I need to adjust the clutch on my 88 S10 - Help

Mine just started doing the same today. I can be at a red light with the clutch to the floor and it shuts off. I noticed it acts like the clutch is partially engaged sometimes while driving
Old September 10th 16, 02:32 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
dsi1[_11_]

On Friday, September 9, 2016 at 10:52:02 AM UTC-10, wrote:
> Mine just started doing the same today. I can be at a red light with the clutch to the floor and it shuts off. I noticed it acts like the clutch is partially engaged sometimes while driving

There's nothing to adjust. First check if the fluid at the clutch reservoir is low. If it is, your slave cylinder or hydraulic lines is leaking. If the level is good, your clutch master cylinder is probably leaking. Step on the clutch pedal and you'll probably find that the cylinder barely moves. If this is so, replace the MC.

2000 Beetle Radio treble/bass won't adjust? and CD treble, bass,balance won't adjust? [email protected] VW water cooled 1 January 5th 08 05:10 AM
94 Explorer Clutch fluid Disappearing & clutch slip rolleye Ford Explorer 1 July 12th 07 03:43 PM
clutch adjust. [email protected] 4x4 1 December 12th 06 09:26 PM
1994 Ford Ranger Clutch slipping when hot- clutch has 1000 miles on it. RobertJohnC 4x4 1 November 24th 05 11:43 PM
'97 Jetta TDI - how/whether to adjust the clutch Keith E. Loyd VW water cooled 6 December 18th 04 11:50 PM