any way out?

Old September 29th 04, 05:33 AM
Dad

"Diode" > wrote in message
t...
Do some research (other than sitting on your butt
> typing to news groups)...make some phone calls...go get in the dealer's
> face. Why are you even bothering to call them? Just go there. Man, I
> thought >I< was lazy...
> --
> Shut up, Dave.
>
> -|>|- Diode -|<|-
> '68 L-79 Coupe
> '79 Triumph Bonneville

You think he actually bought a car?

--
Dad
04 C5 CE Z51

Old September 29th 04, 06:19 AM
TF

1g1yy22g145127343
You want the #'s off the wheels?

Old September 29th 04, 06:19 AM
TF

1g1yy22g145127343
You want the #'s off the wheels?

Old September 29th 04, 06:20 AM
TF

tires, I meant...you know what I mean.

Old September 29th 04, 06:20 AM
TF

Old September 29th 04, 06:48 AM
Dad

"TF" > wrote in message ...
> tires, I meant...you know what I mean.
>
> "TF" > wrote in message ...
>> 1g1yy22g145127343
>> You want the #'s off the wheels?
>>

>> > You think he actually bought a car?
>> >
>> > --
>> > Dad
>> > 04 C5 CE Z51
>> > 72 Shark Black/Black/4spd

Sure, that would help, there should be a 4 digit number in beige on each
tire.

--
Dad
04 C5 CE Z51

Old September 29th 04, 06:48 AM
Dad

Old September 29th 04, 03:03 PM
TF

"Dad" > wrote in message
> "TF" > wrote in message

> > tires, I meant...you know what I mean.
> >
> > "TF" > wrote in message

> >> 1g1yy22g145127343
> >> You want the #'s off the wheels?

> Sure, that would help, there should be a 4 digit number in beige on each
> tire.

I can only see one on the left front 0574. I hope the rest are there, but
it's kind of dark in the garage.

Old September 29th 04, 03:03 PM
TF

Old September 29th 04, 03:06 PM
Diode

TF spoke thusly:

> First, I just need out, not a reduction...it's already 0%.
> There are several issues.

<snip>

What difference does your income make? What difference does your
current loan make? You keep saying that you're "screwed"...you're
driving a new Corvette, how screwed is that? Enough about your "luck".
That's whiny BS that losers spew. How about my daughter's boyfriend
that just lost his arm and and has both his legs and his hip shattered
by a drunk driver? How "lucky" do you think he is? How about me having
a crippled leg from a hit-and-run driver? How "lucky" do you think I
am? How about Ric that just had his house totaled by Ivan? And the
other folks here that have all kinds of REAL problems that we don't even
know about...how about their "luck"? Count your freakin blessings and
stop crying like a baby.

--

Shut up, Dave.

'68 L-79 Coupe