stainless steel brake lines

Old May 15th 08, 03:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default stainless steel brake lines

I thought someone made stainless brake lines to replace all the metal
lines. Does anyone know a source for them?

I'm putting a sand rail together for a guy and would like to set it up
so he doesn't worry about rust while it sets at his beach house.

Thanks
Old May 16th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On May 14, 8:59*pm, " > wrote:
> I thought someone made stainless brake lines to replace all the metal
> lines. Does anyone know a source for them?
>
> I'm putting a sand rail together for a guy and would like to set it up
> so he doesn't worry about rust while it sets at his beach house.
>
> Thanks

Why sure.
www.aircooled.net.
Call them up and just ask for John.
I'm sure he will be excited to talk to you.

Randy

Old May 16th 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

On May 14, 8:59 pm, " > wrote:
> I thought someone made stainless brake lines to replace all the metal
> lines. Does anyone know a source for them?
>
> I'm putting a sand rail together for a guy and would like to set it up
> so he doesn't worry about rust while it sets at his beach house.
>
> Thanks

>Why sure.

www.aircooled.net.
>Call them up and just ask for John.
>I'm sure he will be excited to talk to you.

>Randy

LOL....good one Randy...

Old May 16th 08, 12:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

> > Thanks
> >Why sure.www.aircooled.net.
> >Call them up and just ask for John.
> >I'm sure he will be excited to talk to you.
> >Randy

I have already sources the only stainless lines that aircooled.net
carry and as useal paid much less, but thatks for the help.

Mario

Old May 16th 08, 01:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On May 16, 5:25*am, " > wrote:
> I have already sources the only stainless lines that aircooled.net
> carry and as useal paid much less, but thatks for the help.
>
> Mario

No, thank you for the spelling and grammer lessons.
You're always good for a laugh but usually it just involves your
body work.

Old May 16th 08, 01:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
john

Bull****.

Old May 16th 08, 01:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On May 16, 6:12*am, "john" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > I have already sources the only stainless lines that aircooled.net
> > carry and as useal paid much less, but thatks for the help.

> Bull****.

His supplier is probably Midnight Auto parts.

Old May 23rd 08, 01:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On May 16, 5:23 am, wrote:
> On May 16, 6:12 am, "john" > wrote:
>
> > > wrote in message

> > > I have already sources the only stainless lines that aircooled.net
> > > carry and as useal paid much less, but thatks for the help.

> > Bull****.

> His supplier is probably Midnight Auto parts.

No kidding. Mario is going to have no trouble keeping warm when he
roasts in hell, whenever that fateful day of disembarkment comes for
the ****head.
Old May 23rd 08, 12:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On May 22, 6:20*pm, wrote:

> > > Bull****.

> > His supplier is probably Midnight Auto parts.

> No kidding. *Mario is going to have no trouble keeping warm when he
> roasts in hell, whenever that fateful day of disembarkment comes for
> the ****head.

You ever wonder why he doesn't explode in a brown mist of bull**** ?

Randy
Old May 24th 08, 05:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On May 23, 4:28�am, wrote:
> On May 22, 6:20�pm, wrote:

> > > His supplier is probably Midnight Auto parts.

> > No kidding. �Mario is going to have no trouble keeping warm when he
> > roasts in hell, whenever that fateful day of disembarkment comes for
> > the ****head.

> You ever wonder why he doesn't explode in a brown mist of bull**** ?
>
> Randy- Hide quoted text -

I see reality hasn't found a few of you yet , cheak out my web shot
page Saturday if you want to see some sweet body work.

Mario

91 VW Jetta steel brake lines Corrado Daddy VW water cooled 3 August 12th 07 08:13 AM
Stainless Steel Wagoneer jeff Jeep 5 March 30th 06 04:44 PM
Stainless brake lines [email protected] Mazda 2 March 25th 06 11:09 PM
Need help polishing Stainless Steel GrayMatter Antique cars 1 January 30th 05 05:42 PM
Stainless steel muffler- maybe not Steve L. Chrysler 36 October 16th 04 02:00 AM