1986 Tiffany coupe - rvl

Old May 21st 08, 10:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Paddy's Pig[_2_] Paddy's Pig[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default 1986 Tiffany coupe - rvl

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1986 Tiffany coupe - rvl s.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	163.8 KB
ID:	139205
Old May 21st 08, 10:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Ron

"Paddy's Pig" > wrote in
news

> begin 666 1986 Tiffany coupe - rvl s.jpg
>
> Attachment decoded: 1986 Tiffany coupe - rvl s.jpg
> `
> end

Nice picture, but that vehicle sure is ugly..
Old May 21st 08, 10:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

"Ron" <dodo@hotmail> wrote in message

> Nice picture, but that vehicle sure is ugly..

Ha! ) Not my cup of tea either but the lady who owned it was proud of it
so I told her I thought it was real nice.
--
Pat Durkin

Old May 21st 08, 11:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Mike G.

"Paddy's Pig" > wrote in message ...
> "Ron" <dodo@hotmail> wrote in message
>
> > Nice picture, but that vehicle sure is ugly..

> Ha! ) Not my cup of tea either but the lady who owned it was proud of it
> so I told her I thought it was real nice.

Aha, diplomacy at work there Pat...... ;-)

Mike

Old May 22nd 08, 04:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
ThomasS2[_2_]

The coupe area I would have to say screams out Mercury Cougar late 1990's.

TS
news

Old May 22nd 08, 06:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Max Magister

And you were absolutely right to tell her that. I had a similar situation
some years ago with an owner of a modern Stutz. I was trying not to throw
up while at the same time praising the fittings and detail work on the cars
interior and exterior. It was one I wouldn't have been caught dead in but
the guy was so proud of his car.

Max

Old May 22nd 08, 06:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Frank ess

It's kind of like having a friend show you a new - and ugly - baby. I
heard recommended and have adopted the exclamation, "Now that's what I
call a baby!" as palliative for the urges you mention.

Now that's what I call a (car) (coopay) (wet dream)!

--
Frank ess

Old May 22nd 08, 08:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Max Magister

Thanks Frank. I'll file that one away for future use. You're right on
about the baby too. I'll see if that exclamation works. :-))

Max