Wanted 70-80's RHS Spider Door

Old January 12th 07, 11:07 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Chris Oates

Default Wanted 70-80's RHS Spider Door

I need a drivers (rhs) door for my 1972 Spider. The existing one is rusty
and damaged so willing to consider all offers. I've left this a bit late and
can't fit the wings until I've got a door, I'm trying all the main players
in the UK spares supply and waiting for them to get back to me but over the
weekend wondered if any of you know of one?

Chris Oates,
North Yorkshire

my email address is chrisgoates at the google server which is gmail.com