FS 1984 Vette

Old July 19th 06, 07:25 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default FS 1984 Vette

On E-bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=150012876715

Runs/Drives Needs Paint. BIN price $3750. Clear Texas Title

Old July 19th 06, 07:46 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

> wrote in message
---snip the spam---

$3750 ???
more like $37.50
needs a LOT more than paint..
OrgAbuseEmail:

--
"Key"
=====

Old July 28th 06, 08:25 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
RS[_1_]

no offence 'key

--
RS
2006 FLSTNI

Old July 29th 06, 04:45 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Redbull

Yes..without a doubt the 1984 was and still is the worst Vette ever
made....ceasefire motor..hard ride.crappy interior..dash that fails...things
that crack..dash is junk plastic or whatever...Bose system sucks big
time....windows take forever to cycle up and down..then they fail open and
you are really screwed....or don't go down and you have to open the door to
try to pay tolls...windows/doors leak....window washer gives you a bath if
you have your window down.......... a real nightmare of a vehicle....trouble
is that not much has changed..!!!!!!!!!!!

Old July 29th 06, 04:52 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
robrjt[_1_]

and one of the best handling.

Old July 29th 06, 08:22 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
PJ

Redbull wrote:
> Yes..without a doubt the 1984 was and still is the worst Vette ever
> made....ceasefire motor..hard ride.crappy interior..dash that
> fails...things that crack..dash is junk plastic or whatever...Bose
> system sucks big time....windows take forever to cycle up and down..then
> they fail open and you are really screwed....or don't go down and you
> have to open the door to try to pay tolls...windows/doors leak....window
> washer gives you a bath if you have your window down.......... a real
> nightmare of a vehicle....trouble is that not much has changed..!!!!!!!!!!!

Except for the 'bath' from the WSW, this sounds like the result of 22
years of dedicated maintenance and attention to small details.

--
PJ
'89 Hookercar '02 e-blu coupe
Old July 29th 06, 04:10 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Bob I

Not surprising coming from someone who intentionally paid to have his
Optispark hosed at the car wash.

Old August 1st 06, 01:38 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

"RS" > wrote in message
> no offence 'key
>
> --
> RS
> 2006 FLSTNI
> 2002 1200C
> 1991 FLSTF

none taken :-)

--
"Key"
=====

Old August 1st 06, 01:46 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

"Redbull" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Yes..without a doubt the 1984 was and still is the worst
> Vette ever made....ceasefire motor..

Hear ya !
thats why I completely rebuilt the engine,
put an intake and carb,
got away from the computer all together.

> hard ride.

agree...

> crappy interior..dash that fails...things that crack..dash
> is junk plastic or whatever...Bose system sucks big
> time....

redone/replaced most of that.

> windows take forever to cycle up and down..then they fail
> open and you are really screwed....or don't go down

mine work fairly well, after replacing a few things.
still not near perfect though.

> windows/doors leak....

no side windows/doors leaks,
after replacing weather stripping..

> window washer gives you a bath if you have your window

don't know about that,
washer doesn't work :-)

>a real nightmare of a vehicle....trouble is that not much
>has changed..!!!!!!!!!!!

agree !
-
"Key"