HELP: 100CS Door Locks, Buzzers, and you!

Old April 7th 07, 04:33 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
TomL

Default HELP: 100CS Door Locks, Buzzers, and you!

My Girlfriend's 1995 100CS no longer locks/unlocks wirelessly. It
takes a combination of key and sometimes on the inside hard pulls on
the locks to do it.

What's going on? A local audi indie shop guessed it was the driver's
side door lock assembly controlling all of them. And suggested I
should replace it.

If that's right, does anyone have one to sell me?

3 things are odd:

1) this includes the gas door. I had to open it manually from the
interior
2) the REAR driver's door was the one I noticed going slow for the
first month, before all 4 doors joined in.
3) the interior buzzer around the same time stayed on. and on. and on.
permanently. (i was forced to disable it). related? not?

you tell me your diagnosis, and thanks in advance for your expertise!
TomL
Portland, OR

Old April 7th 07, 04:52 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
O'Connor

Default 100CS Door Locks, Buzzers, and you!

SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOUS NEED TO REPLACE THAT POS AUDI WITH A SWEET ASS 95
LUMINA, TOP DOWN ROLLIN OUT MONEY AINT A THANG

Old April 7th 07, 09:32 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
TomL

you are really stupid.
i read your other posts on other groups and they are all stupid.

i do get it: you think you are funny. you're not though. you are sad.
and lonely. (the tip off is your warcraft nerd game postings).

with your PLAYA GANGSTA STYLE, which is like a little bit funny when
you do it with your friends here or there. but wasting your time and
other peoples with what is not that funny is just really stupid.
watch
Ali G if you want to see someone who knows how to be funny. but your
postings are just stupid.

correction, not just your postings are stupid. you are stupid.

(i am now waiting for your predictable stupid response: I'M ONA GIT
YOU SUCKA. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU MESSIN WIT. IM ONA POP A CAP IN YO
ASS. just save it. it's not funny it's stupid. correction. you are
stupid).

Old April 7th 07, 10:15 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
TonyJ

TomL wrote:
> My Girlfriend's 1995 100CS no longer locks/unlocks wirelessly. It
> takes a combination of key and sometimes on the inside hard pulls on
> the locks to do it.
>
> What's going on? A local audi indie shop guessed it was the driver's
> side door lock assembly controlling all of them. And suggested I
> should replace it.
>
> If that's right, does anyone have one to sell me?
>
> 3 things are odd:
>
> 1) this includes the gas door. I had to open it manually from the
> interior
> 2) the REAR driver's door was the one I noticed going slow for the
> first month, before all 4 doors joined in.
> 3) the interior buzzer around the same time stayed on. and on. and on.
> permanently. (i was forced to disable it). related? not?
>
> you tell me your diagnosis, and thanks in advance for your expertise!
> TomL
> Portland, OR

I think that there is a procedure to reset the locks. You could probably find it
in the history or AudiWorld.com

It may also be caused by a vacuum leak in the locking system. The controller is
probably under the rear seat but if there is a leak it is more likely to be in
the drivers door or trunk.

The interior buzzer may be related an may be caused buy failure if the buzzer
switch in the door or the door may need adjustment to activate the switch correctly.

'98 door locks John B. Ford Explorer 1 January 23rd 07 11:52 PM
Door Locks - 97 madmax Ford Explorer 3 October 24th 05 06:24 AM
difference between A6 and 100cs clem Audi 1 July 3rd 05 08:18 PM
door locks auditurbo Audi 1 March 11th 05 08:23 AM
door locks auditurbo Audi 1 March 11th 05 07:11 AM