South Carolina couple arrested in road-rage attack on obese wiggercouple

Old April 18th 21, 01:03 AM posted to alt.niggers, rec.autos.driving, sac.politics,alt.politics.democrats, alt.disney
hamilton

Default South Carolina couple arrested in road-rage attack on obese wiggercouple

A white married couple in South Carolina face criminal charges
in a road-rage attack on an interracial couple at whom they
hurled racial slurs, according to reports.

John Kingkade, 38, and his wife, Krystal, 37, were each charged
with two counts of robbery and two counts of first-degree
assault and battery in the April 10 incident, the State reported.

Elena Vawter and her boyfriend, Bron Cornett, 21, who is black,
were cut off at a red light on Two Notch Road by the Kingkades,
who were in a Mercedes C-Class.

The driver motioned for the couple to pull over in a Dollar Tree
parking lot, where John began shouting racial slurs and kicked
their car, police said.

When Cornett got out of his car and tried to take a picture of
the Mercedes’ license plate, John allegedly assaulted him,
knocking him to the ground, according to an incident report
cited by the news outlet..

Vawter, who rushed to his aid, was then assaulted by Krystal,
according to a news release from the Richland County Sheriff’s
Department.

The Kingkades allegedly stole the victims’ cellphones before
fleeing, authorities said. Witnesses shot video of the vile
attack and called the cops.

A bystander who followed the attackers saw them stop about a
mile away, where the woman got out of the vehicle and fled into
woods.

“It was such a loud smack when my boyfriend hit the ground,”
Vawter told WIS-TV. “The scream was so horrendous, I thought he
had been shot.”

Vawter said her tooth was broken when John allegedly punched her
in the face and that her boyfriend suffered muscle, nerve and
ligament damage.

“I’m constantly in pain now,” Cornett, who underwent surgery,
told the station. “I don’t know if my leg’s going to be the same
ever again.”

The suspects were arrested Wednesday night and booked at the
Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center.

John is scheduled to appear in a Richland County court on May
14, while Krystal is due before a judge on May 21, the State
reported.

In 2003, he pleaded guilty to a drug charge and had a five-year
prison sentence suspended, and was ordered to serve two years of
probation, the outlet reported, citing court records.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/16/sc-cou...-in-road-rage-
attack-on-interracial-couple/