So now thermostats cost $7 --?????

Old August 11th 07, 04:15 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default So now thermostats cost $7 --?????

Cheapest they had at Checkers. I swear the last time i bought one for
the same car about 4 years ago it was around $3 for thermostat and gasket.
Old August 11th 07, 05:12 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Cheapest they had at Checkers. I swear the last time i bought one for
>the same car about 4 years ago it was around $3 for thermostat and gasket.

Who cares?

The rate at which my pay rate grows far and away exceeds the
inflationary rate.

It must suck to be such a loser.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old August 12th 07, 05:27 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS:
> Cheapest they had at Checkers. I swear the last time i bought one for
> the same car about 4 years ago it was around $3 for thermostat and gasket..

Awwwwww, too ****ing bad, looser! Welcome to the world of supply and
demand, where since there are few Pieces Of **** like yours on the road,
therefore, they don't supply as many parts for your ****boxes like yours
and such, they can demand any price they want. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

Sux to be you, looooser!!!!!

¿¿And why no ECP in this poast, el faggio?? ¿¿You lusing your touch??

--
C onsortium of
I mbeciles &
Old August 13th 07, 12:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Larry Bud

On Aug 11, 11:15 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> Cheapest they had at Checkers. I swear the last time i bought one for
> the same car about 4 years ago it was around $3 for thermostat and gasket.

I have two replies, because sometimes you're just too easy:

Get one at a junk yard. Just be sure not to park your piece of ****
too close to the entrance, otherwise it may be turned to scrap.

---- or ----

I hear it's a conspiracy between Bush and thermostat makers.

Old August 13th 07, 02:13 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
N8N

On Aug 11, 11:15 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> Cheapest they had at Checkers. I swear the last time i bought one for
> the same car about 4 years ago it was around $3 for thermostat and gasket.

Don't tell me you're actually trying to MAINTAIN your POS.

nate

Old August 13th 07, 04:15 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

N8N wrote:
> On Aug 11, 11:15 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> > wrote:
>> Cheapest they had at Checkers. I swear the last time i bought one for
>> the same car about 4 years ago it was around $3 for thermostat and gasket.

> Don't tell me you're actually trying to MAINTAIN your POS.
>
> nate

I'm tired of driving even in the summer with the heater on.
Old August 13th 07, 07:46 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Larry Bud

On Aug 13, 11:15 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> N8N wrote:
> > On Aug 11, 11:15 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> > > wrote:
> >> Cheapest they had at Checkers. I swear the last time i bought one for
> >> the same car about 4 years ago it was around $3 for thermostat and gasket.

> > Don't tell me you're actually trying to MAINTAIN your POS.

> > nate

> I'm tired of driving even in the summer with the heater on.

Pussy. I thought it couldn't be too hot?

Anyway, if your thermostat is stuck closed, blowing air across the
heater core isn't gonna do a damn thing.

Old August 13th 07, 07:47 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Larry Bud

On Aug 13, 9:13 am, N8N > wrote:
> On Aug 11, 11:15 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
>
> > wrote:
> > Cheapest they had at Checkers. I swear the last time i bought one for
> > the same car about 4 years ago it was around $3 for thermostat and gasket.

> Don't tell me you're actually trying to MAINTAIN your POS.

Unfortunately for our local nutjob, a thermostat is an item you can't
get away with having stuck closed.

Old August 13th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Larry Bud

On Aug 13, 11:15 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> N8N wrote:
> > On Aug 11, 11:15 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> > > wrote:
> >> Cheapest they had at Checkers. I swear the last time i bought one for
> >> the same car about 4 years ago it was around $3 for thermostat and gasket.

> > Don't tell me you're actually trying to MAINTAIN your POS.

> > nate

> I'm tired of driving even in the summer with the heater on.

BTW, you could always just remove it altogether. Your car probably
wouldn't warm up very well on a 10F degree day, but who needs a
heater?

Old August 14th 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

aSpeeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>N8N wrote:
>> On Aug 11, 11:15 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
>> > wrote:
>>> Cheapest they had at Checkers. I swear the last time i bought one for
>>> the same car about 4 years ago it was around $3 for thermostat and gasket.

>> Don't tell me you're actually trying to MAINTAIN your POS.
>>
>> nate
>>

>I'm tired of driving even in the summer with the heater on.

Turn white, get a job, and you won't have that problem.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.