To The BP Boycotters....

Old June 4th 10, 08:45 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
necromancer[_7_]

Default To The BP Boycotters....

....Please do get together and go ahead with your boycott of BP
stations. I'll be sure to patronize the BP stations that you are
shunning and I will enjoy being able to simply cruise up to the pump,
get my gas, candy bar, beer and whatever else I need and be on my way
while you are still waiting in line at the station across the street.

--
"I... Can't drive... FIFTY-FIVE!!"
--Sammy Hagar
Old June 5th 10, 01:16 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Nobody important

necromancer <Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam _no_way.org>
wrote in :

> ...Please do get together and go ahead with your boycott of BP
> stations. I'll be sure to patronize the BP stations that you are
> shunning and I will enjoy being able to simply cruise up to the pump,
> get my gas, candy bar, beer and whatever else I need and be on my way
> while you are still waiting in line at the station across the street.

Hmmm... I can't remember the last time I had to wait in line at _any_ gas
station.
Old June 5th 10, 01:25 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Rich Piehl[_2_]

On 6/4/2010 2:45 PM, necromancer wrote:
> ...Please do get together and go ahead with your boycott of BP
> stations. I'll be sure to patronize the BP stations that you are
> shunning and I will enjoy being able to simply cruise up to the pump,
> get my gas, candy bar, beer and whatever else I need and be on my way
> while you are still waiting in line at the station across the street.
>

> --
> "I... Can't drive... FIFTY-FIVE!!"
> --Sammy Hagar

As with the boycott idea when it came out during the manic price
increases a couple years ago the boycott of BP while doing minor damage
to the corporation economically who it really hurts is the small station
owner who is barely eeking out a profit.
Old June 5th 10, 01:57 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
JG[_2_]

On Jun 4, 2:45*pm, necromancer
<Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam _no_way.org> wrote:
> ...Please do get together and go ahead with your boycott of BP
> stations. I'll be sure to patronize the BP stations that you are
> shunning and I will enjoy being able to simply cruise up to the pump,
> get my gas, candy bar, beer and whatever else I need and be on my way
> while you are still waiting in line at the station across the street.

The term chutzpah comes to mind when Meijer is 2.79 and BP is 2.99,
1/2 mile away. Shell was a few pennies lower.

I filled on 5/31 for 2.72 at the fantastic Meijer, screw you BP,
Shell, and DuPage County of Illinois.
WIll County got the taxes with alittle something to Bolingbrook for
Sgt. Drew's pension.
Old June 5th 10, 02:12 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Paul D. DeRocco

> "necromancer"
> <Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam _no_way.org> wrote
>
> ...Please do get together and go ahead with your boycott of BP
> stations. I'll be sure to patronize the BP stations that you are
> shunning and I will enjoy being able to simply cruise up to the pump,
> get my gas, candy bar, beer and whatever else I need and be on my way
> while you are still waiting in line at the station across the street.

I've been boycotting BP ever since they started running those ads (quite a
few years ago, by now) where they interview all the idiots on the street
whose skulls are full of environmentalist mush, and demonstrate that they're
really ashamed of being in the oil business.

--

Ciao, Paul D. DeRocco
Paul mailto

Old June 5th 10, 03:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Steve Sobol

In article >,
Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam_ no_way.org says...

> ...Please do get together and go ahead with your boycott of BP
> stations. I'll be sure to patronize the BP stations that you are
> shunning and I will enjoy being able to simply cruise up to the pump,
> get my gas, candy bar, beer and whatever else I need and be on my way
> while you are still waiting in line at the station across the street.

You have fun with that.

--
Steve Sobol, Victorville, California, USA

Old June 5th 10, 04:14 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a Year

On Jun 4, 1:45*pm, necromancer
<Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam _no_way.org> wrote:
> ...Please do get together and go ahead with your boycott of BP
> stations. I'll be sure to patronize the BP stations that you are
> shunning and I will enjoy being able to simply cruise up to the pump,
> get my gas, candy bar, beer and whatever else I need and be on my way
> while you are still waiting in line at the station across the street.
>
> --
> "I... Can't drive... *FIFTY-FIVE!!"
> * * * * * * * * * *--Sammy Hagar

Do you enjoy being the board laughingstock.?
Old June 5th 10, 08:21 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Justin Rhodes

On Jun 4, 7:33*pm, Steve Sobol > wrote:
> In article <9e946372-376c-4560-b97e-
> >, says...
>

> > On Jun 4, 2:45*pm, necromancer
> > <Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam _no_way.org> wrote:
> > > ...Please do get together and go ahead with your boycott of BP
> > > stations. I'll be sure to patronize the BP stations that you are
> > > shunning and I will enjoy being able to simply cruise up to the pump,
> > > get my gas, candy bar, beer and whatever else I need and be on my way
> > > while you are still waiting in line at the station across the street.

> > The term chutzpah comes to mind when Meijer is 2.79 and BP is 2.99,
> > 1/2 mile away. Shell was a few pennies lower.

> > I filled on 5/31 for 2.72 at the fantastic Meijer, screw you BP,
> > Shell, and DuPage County of Illinois.
> > WIll County got the taxes with alittle something to Bolingbrook for
> > Sgt. Drew's pension.

> Bahahaha. You know what sucks, BP owns ARCO and ARCO is the *discount*
> brand in California and Arizona.

I usually fill up at QuikTrip. Not sure who supplies their gas, but
the stores are always clean, cashiers are fast and friendly, and they
always seem to be within a penny or two of Arco/AMPM, without the 45
cent debit surcharge.