Viatology: the scientific study of roads

Old March 18th 10, 02:12 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,ne.transportation,alt.travel.canada
Carl ROGÉRS

Default Viatology: the scientific study of roads

If you're new to these newsgroups, you may have heard the term
'viatology'. So what does it mean?

Viatology is the scientific study of roads. Using the scientific
method, one gathers objective data about worldwide roadways and
reports these to the public. Some examples of viatology include the
categorisation of highway numbers, differing pavement grades, signage
practices, etc. The scientific method is well discussed he
http://wartawarga.gunadarma.ac.id/20...ntific-method/

The independent studies of viatology is what will help the science
progress into future generations. Your contributions may very well
help viatology excel in scholastic academia and scientific foundations
worldwide.

For more information on viatology, including its etymology and foreign
translations thereof, please refer to http://wwtl.info/#viatology.html.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
http://m.wwtl.info [Mobile]
+1 201.676.0185 [Press]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********
Old March 19th 10, 11:28 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,ne.transportation,alt.travel.canada
Dasyurid

On 2010-03-18 12:12:00 +1000, Carl Rogers > said:

> If you're new to these newsgroups, you may have heard the term
> 'viatology'. So what does it mean?
>
> Viatology is the scientific study of roads. Using the scientific
> method, one gathers objective data about worldwide roadways and
> reports these to the public. Some examples of viatology include the
> categorisation of highway numbers, differing pavement grades, signage
> practices, etc. The scientific method is well discussed he
> http://wartawarga.gunadarma.ac.id/20...ntific-method/

You are a true internationalist Mr Rogers. Very few of your ****rymen
would post a link to an article served from a university in Java.

Ada banyak orang didalam Java yang Vitologist.

Old March 19th 10, 02:03 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,ne.transportation,alt.travel.canada
H.B. Elkins

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 11:28:39 GMT, Dasyurid wrote:

>Very few of your ****rymen...

You certainly nailed that one.

--
To reply by e-mail, remove the "restrictor plate"
Old March 19th 10, 03:16 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,ne.transportation,alt.travel.canada
Reality Check

Default Viatology: the scientific study equine intestinal tracts

"Carl Rogers" > wrote in message

| If you're new to th <bitch slap>

Viatology is the scientific study of the equine gastro intestinal
system (particularly the lower part). This is because there is only
one viatologist in the world and he is a consumate horse's ass.

RC