Death of r.a.s.

Old May 16th 06, 12:13 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Death of r.a.s.

>> Actually the GTR 2 trailer was shown at E3. Both PC and Xbox 360
>> version.
>>

> GTR2 trailer... is that like the RL bus?

You mean to say you've never seen a 'trailer' for a game or movie? Does
'preview clip' sound better for you? AFAIK, GTR2 is released next month
(Hopefully not 6 months after the German release) >:-(

Old May 16th 06, 01:39 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Mitch A" > wrote in message
. com...
> Did this NG exist in 94' when Nascar 1 hit the shelves? My first visit
> was April 96' and I didnt think it had been around very long at that
> point.
>
> Mitch

It was here when I first got the first Nascar Racing by Papy. I would say
late '94-early '95. It became an extremely busy ng very quickly. Indy Racing
came along soon after and a lot of mods, carsets and tracks soon followed.
The first online racing I did was Hawaii. Forget exactly when that started.
It was just a bit expensive for me at the time.

Ed

Old May 16th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Tue, 16 May 2006 21:13:19 +1000, "Steve Simpson" >
wrote:

>>> Actually the GTR 2 trailer was shown at E3. Both PC and Xbox 360
>>> version.
>>>

>> GTR2 trailer... is that like the RL bus?

>You mean to say you've never seen a 'trailer' for a game or movie? Does
>'preview clip' sound better for you? AFAIK, GTR2 is released next month
>(Hopefully not 6 months after the German release) >:-(

Steve, I think Pierre meant this:

http://www.racing-legends.com/images...ransporter.jpg

Cheers!

Remco

Old May 16th 06, 08:12 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Not what I'm talking about

-Larry

. ..

Old May 16th 06, 09:07 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Listen Trekkie... shouldn't you be our riding your bike looking for
"Dickie Kamschapt" driving that public bus!

--
Scott B. Husted®
http://www.Husted.cc
Old May 17th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I miss the idiocy of general.discussion...how are you two connecting?

Dave

Old May 17th 06, 04:13 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Hey Dave... long time no speak.

news.milehiservers.com

Scott

Old May 17th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Remco Moedt > wrote in
news

>>> GTR2 trailer... is that like the RL bus?

>>You mean to say you've never seen a 'trailer' for a game or movie?

Does
>>'preview clip' sound better for you? AFAIK, GTR2 is released next

month
>>(Hopefully not 6 months after the German release) >:-(
>>

> Steve, I think Pierre meant this:
>
> http://www.racing-legends.com/images...ransporter.jpg
>

> Cheers!
>

> Remco

I guess it was a pathetic attempt at humour, I'll go back
to lurking now...
Old May 17th 06, 07:48 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Pierre Robitaille wrote:

> I guess it was a pathetic attempt at humour, I'll go back
> to lurking now...

FWIW I chuckled Pierre

Cheers
Tony
Old May 18th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Thanks Scott...

Dave

"Scott B. Husted" > wrote in message
> Hey Dave... long time no speak.
>
> news.milehiservers.com
>
> Scott
>

> Dave St.Onge wrote:
>> I miss the idiocy of general.discussion...how are you two connecting?
>>
>> Dave
>>
>> "Scott B. Husted" > wrote in message
>>
>>>Listen Trekkie... shouldn't you be our riding your bike looking for
>>>"Dickie Kamschapt" driving that public bus!

>>>--
>>>Scott B. Husted®
>>>http://www.Husted.cc
>>>ICQ# - 4395450 | AIM - Hylander12871 | Yahoo - sbhusted
>>>MSM - | Google Talk -

> --
> Scott B. Husted®

http://www.Husted.cc
> ICQ# - 4395450 | AIM - Hylander12871 | Yahoo - sbhusted
> MSM - | Google Talk -

Restaurant owner gets no jail in crash death gpsman Driving 2 April 28th 06 08:56 PM
Trip to Death Valley Carl Jeep 19 April 25th 06 04:09 AM
Death toll from road accidents 390 times that from terrorism laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE Driving 43 December 6th 05 06:27 AM
Investigators Blame Stupidity in Area Death Larry Bud Driving 1 May 24th 05 09:51 PM
In-the-tank fuel pumps cause death and destruction Silver Surfer Chrysler 293 November 7th 04 03:41 PM