Hello Ohio!

Old January 29th 08, 09:22 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

Default Hello Ohio!

Hi Viatologists,

Good morning! The new Worldwide Highway Library proudly re-introduces its
photographs of Ohio State Routes:

http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
Photographs > Americas > United States > State Routes > Ohio

Coverage includes metro-Toledo and southern state. It's near the city of
Huntington, West Virginia where you'll find one of the (if not THE) shortest
State Routes in Ohio... #527!

If you're looking for sampling of photographs from the Mississippi and Ohio
River regions, look no further than the WHL. Covering Illinois, Indiana,
Kentucky, Missouri and Ohio, we proudly offer you a glimpse of the rural
United States and its farmlands.

The state of Tennessee, also along the Mississippi River, will be
re-catalogued soon. For a look at all of the WHL's archived photographs,
spanning Tennessee and three continents from several photographers, look no
further than our deprecated Repository at
http:/worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/repository.html .

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Adding human experience to transportology"
********
Calrog.com, Worldwide Highway Library:
http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An integrated media arm in International Transportation Research. Has
served your home country and ninety-nine of its worldwide neighbours
since 2000, through Internet downstream and published works.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********

Old January 29th 08, 09:35 AM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_2_]

Carl Rogers:

Does he actually type this ****e with a straight face?

--
necromancer

Official Overseer Of Kooks And Trolls In rec.autos.driving
Old January 29th 08, 12:11 PM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Richard[_6_]

Why in all that is good and holy do you need to create a new thread on
usenet everytime you wipe your ass?
Old January 29th 08, 01:24 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Ron's Inspector's Inspector

"Carl Rogers" > wrote in message
t...
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> Good morning! The new Worldwide Highway Library proudly re-introduces its
> photographs of Ohio State Routes:

Is there any evidence that anyone in Ohio requested this?

Old January 29th 08, 01:24 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Ron's Inspector's Inspector

"Richard" > wrote in message
> Why in all that is good and holy do you need to create a new thread on
> usenet everytime you wipe your ass?

That's pretty much the definition of "anal fixation."

Old January 29th 08, 01:51 PM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Gary V

"Hello, Ohio!"

If he was truly multi-lingual he would know that is phonetically
redundant.

Old January 29th 08, 02:32 PM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Sherman L. Cahal

On Jan 29, 4:22 am, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> Good morning! The new Worldwide Highway Library proudly re-introduces its
> photographs of Ohio State Routes:

No thanks. I'd rather see Gribblenation's extensive Ohio photography
coverage.
Old January 29th 08, 03:32 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Ron's Inspector's Inspector

"richard" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 01:22:02 -0800, "Carl Rogers"
> > wrote:
>
>>Hi Viatologists,
>>
>>Good morning! The new Worldwide Highway Library proudly re-introduces its
>>photographs of Ohio State Routes:

> I still fail to see the importance of posting photos of road signs.
> Like we don't see enough of them while driving?
> If it's for historical purposes, that's something else. But to just
> photos of a sign only to prove that you were there? What's the point?
> Specially when there's no discussion about the sign.

BULLIS MADE A COGENT STATEMENT????????

Old January 29th 08, 05:11 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
EAST COAST HIVE MIND[_3_]

richard wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 01:22:02 -0800, "Carl Rogers"
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi Viatologists,
>>
>> Good morning! The new Worldwide Highway Library proudly re-introduces its
>> photographs of Ohio State Routes:

> I still fail to see the importance of posting photos of road signs.
> Like we don't see enough of them while driving?
> If it's for historical purposes, that's something else. But to just
> photos of a sign only to prove that you were there? What's the point?
> Specially when there's no discussion about the sign.

If you look at each picture as an individual item, then no, you won't
'get it'. If you look at it as a progression of images from point A to
point B then that might make more sense.

--
Comrade Otto The Duke Of Yamamoto
http://mryamamoto.50megs.com
Old January 30th 08, 02:50 AM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Jason Pawloski

On Jan 29, 1:22*am, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> Good morning! *The new Worldwide Highway Library proudly re-introduces its
> photographs of Ohio State Routes:
>
> http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
> Photographs > Americas > United States > State Routes > Ohio
>
> Coverage includes metro-Toledo and southern state. *It's near the city of
> Huntington, West Virginia where you'll find one of the (if not THE) shortest
> State Routes in Ohio... *#527!
>
> If you're looking for sampling of photographs from the Mississippi and Ohio
> River regions, look no further than the WHL. *Covering Illinois, Indiana,
> Kentucky, Missouri and Ohio, we proudly offer you a glimpse of the rural
> United States and its farmlands.
>
> The state of Tennessee, also along the Mississippi River, will be
> re-catalogued soon. *For a look at all of the WHL's archived photographs,
> spanning Tennessee and three continents from several photographers, look no
> further than our deprecated Repository at
> http:/worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/repository.html .
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carl Rogers
> "Adding human experience to transportology"
> ********
> Calrog.com, Worldwide Highway Library:http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> An integrated media arm in International Transportation Research. Has
> served your home country and ninety-nine of its worldwide neighbours
> since 2000, through Internet downstream and published works.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> ********

A crappy website and Carl's calling
We're finally on our own
All summer I hear the posters
Worthless pictures on Ohio

and so forth

Ohio floods [email protected] Corvette 3 August 26th 07 07:25 PM
need mechanic in Ohio Brian[_8_] Audi 0 December 6th 06 04:01 PM
OT. I need help in cleveland, ohio. Eduardo K. VW air cooled 1 August 1st 05 10:15 PM
WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO TOM FROM OHIO? Florence Henderson Had A Mullet Dodge 15 September 16th 04 03:06 AM