sloth arrogance....

Old June 1st 07, 01:51 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

Default sloth arrogance....

So I am driving along on a two lane road at 45mph posted at 45mph. Mr
Sloth decides to pull on to the road from the left at less than 20mph and
doesn't accelerate... There's a short lived go around lane for when
people are turning left and I try to go around him... mr sloth finds
enough accelerator to block that. Then he starts waving his finger back
and forth.

So he continues to sloth along for a half mile where we reach a
backup.... now he indicates that he's blocked by other traffic.... as if
this justifies his behavior earlier....

What is with these tards? If I pulled that kind of **** on him with my
bicycle he would be livid....

BTW, anyone ever notice that people who have multiple tail lamps out
drive like ass ? Either they are magoos, MFFY, or selfish arrogant
sloths?

Old June 1st 07, 02:13 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

On Jun 1, 8:51 am, (Brent P) wrote:
> So I am driving along on a two lane road at 45mph posted at 45mph. Mr
> Sloth decides to pull on to the road from the left at less than 20mph and
> doesn't accelerate... There's a short lived go around lane for when
> people are turning left and I try to go around him... mr sloth finds
> enough accelerator to block that. Then he starts waving his finger back
> and forth.
>
> So he continues to sloth along for a half mile where we reach a
> backup.... now he indicates that he's blocked by other traffic.... as if
> this justifies his behavior earlier....

I run into this all the time, and it drives me nuts. It should be
legal to get up under these people and spin them off the road in that
situation. I'd be happy to buy the cameras (wired to speedo), push
bars and anything else I needed to buy to present my case.

> What is with these tards? If I pulled that kind of **** on him with my
> bicycle he would be livid....

I find if you can get in front of them and do it back right then
they'll be livid, totally forgetting that they did the same thing to
you a few seconds ago. I ran into that on my way home last night, 5th
wheel pulling a huge trailer went from the acceleration lane into the
second lane (mine) completely bypassing the right lane. They
proceeded at 60 in a 65, and were clearly insulted when I passed them
& cut them off getting back into the second lane to get around another
60mph vehicle.

> BTW, anyone ever notice that people who have multiple tail lamps out
> drive like ass ? Either they are magoos, MFFY, or selfish arrogant
> sloths?

Absolutely. I believe it's because the same type of ignorance that
causes moves like that is the same type of ignorance that causes
people to go years without checking the function of their lights,
signals etc. They're the people that never have any idea anything is
wrong with their vehicle until they get pulled over for it. All you
can do is hope there's a beer in the cup holder when it happens.

Old June 1st 07, 02:28 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
N8N

On Jun 1, 9:13 am, " > wrote:
> On Jun 1, 8:51 am, (Brent P) wrote:
>
> > So I am driving along on a two lane road at 45mph posted at 45mph. Mr
> > Sloth decides to pull on to the road from the left at less than 20mph and
> > doesn't accelerate... There's a short lived go around lane for when
> > people are turning left and I try to go around him... mr sloth finds
> > enough accelerator to block that. Then he starts waving his finger back
> > and forth.

> > So he continues to sloth along for a half mile where we reach a
> > backup.... now he indicates that he's blocked by other traffic.... as if
> > this justifies his behavior earlier....

> I run into this all the time, and it drives me nuts. It should be
> legal to get up under these people and spin them off the road in that
> situation. I'd be happy to buy the cameras (wired to speedo), push
> bars and anything else I needed to buy to present my case.
>
> > What is with these tards? If I pulled that kind of **** on him with my
> > bicycle he would be livid....

> I find if you can get in front of them and do it back right then
> they'll be livid, totally forgetting that they did the same thing to
> you a few seconds ago. I ran into that on my way home last night, 5th
> wheel pulling a huge trailer went from the acceleration lane into the
> second lane (mine) completely bypassing the right lane. They
> proceeded at 60 in a 65, and were clearly insulted when I passed them
> & cut them off getting back into the second lane to get around another
> 60mph vehicle.

I think that some people apparently are being erroneously taught that
on a multi-lane freeway that the right lane is essentially a big long
acceleration lane and that you are supposed to move into the middle
lane as soon as you are up to your cruising speed. At least twice a
day I am cut off by vehicles merging directly into the middle lane,
and it's frustrating not only to me but to a lot of other drivers as
well. (at least, I assume that quick lane changes and hard
acceleration are signs of frustration.)

nate

Old June 1st 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Brent P:

<< snip>>

> BTW, anyone ever notice that people who have multiple tail lamps out
> drive like ass ? Either they are magoos, MFFY, or selfish arrogant
> sloths?

People like that deserve to be fed to a large snake.

--
necromancer

Deadly Psychopath. And Proud of it, Man!!
Old June 1st 07, 06:06 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Brent P wrote:
> So I am driving along on a two lane road at 45mph posted at 45mph. Mr
> Sloth decides to pull on to the road from the left at less than 20mph and
> doesn't accelerate... There's a short lived go around lane for when
> people are turning left and I try to go around him... mr sloth finds
> enough accelerator to block that. Then he starts waving his finger back
> and forth.
>
> So he continues to sloth along for a half mile where we reach a
> backup.... now he indicates that he's blocked by other traffic.... as if
> this justifies his behavior earlier....
>
> What is with these tards? If I pulled that kind of **** on him with my
> bicycle he would be livid....
>
> BTW, anyone ever notice that people who have multiple tail lamps out
> drive like ass ? Either they are magoos, MFFY, or selfish arrogant
> sloths?

You truly are a flaming nutball for going ballistic just because someone
is driving slower than you. Get help, please.
Old June 1st 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS:
> You truly are a flaming nutball for going ballistic just because someone
> is driving slower than you. Get help, please.

Why don't you do your silly song and dance infront of a 20ft long
Python?

Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend (a.k.a. SADDAM) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old June 1st 07, 10:39 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver

wrote:
>On Jun 1, 8:51 am, (Brent P) wrote:
>> So I am driving along on a two lane road at 45mph posted at 45mph. Mr
>> Sloth decides to pull on to the road from the left at less than 20mph and
>> doesn't accelerate... There's a short lived go around lane for when
>> people are turning left and I try to go around him... mr sloth finds
>> enough accelerator to block that. Then he starts waving his finger back
>> and forth.
>>
>> So he continues to sloth along for a half mile where we reach a
>> backup.... now he indicates that he's blocked by other traffic.... as if
>> this justifies his behavior earlier....

>I run into this all the time, and it drives me nuts. It should be
>legal to get up under these people and spin them off the road in that
>situation. I'd be happy to buy the cameras (wired to speedo), push
>bars and anything else I needed to buy to present my case.
>

>> What is with these tards? If I pulled that kind of **** on him with my
>> bicycle he would be livid....

>I find if you can get in front of them and do it back right then
>they'll be livid, totally forgetting that they did the same thing to
>you a few seconds ago. I ran into that on my way home last night, 5th
>wheel pulling a huge trailer went from the acceleration lane into the
>second lane (mine) completely bypassing the right lane. They
>proceeded at 60 in a 65, and were clearly insulted when I passed them
>& cut them off getting back into the second lane to get around another
>60mph vehicle.
>

>> BTW, anyone ever notice that people who have multiple tail lamps out
>> drive like ass ? Either they are magoos, MFFY, or selfish arrogant
>> sloths?

>Absolutely. I believe it's because the same type of ignorance that
>causes moves like that is the same type of ignorance that causes
>people to go years without checking the function of their lights,
>signals etc. They're the people that never have any idea anything is
>wrong with their vehicle until they get pulled over for it. All you
>can do is hope there's a beer in the cup holder when it happens.

I have better hopes: I hope their death isn't instant when they get
themselves involved in a fatal accident. I also hope they take out any
offspring of theirs in the true Darwin fashion.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old June 1st 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>Brent P wrote:
>> So I am driving along on a two lane road at 45mph posted at 45mph. Mr
>> Sloth decides to pull on to the road from the left at less than 20mph and
>> doesn't accelerate... There's a short lived go around lane for when
>> people are turning left and I try to go around him... mr sloth finds
>> enough accelerator to block that. Then he starts waving his finger back
>> and forth.
>>
>> So he continues to sloth along for a half mile where we reach a
>> backup.... now he indicates that he's blocked by other traffic.... as if
>> this justifies his behavior earlier....
>>
>> What is with these tards? If I pulled that kind of **** on him with my
>> bicycle he would be livid....
>>
>> BTW, anyone ever notice that people who have multiple tail lamps out
>> drive like ass ? Either they are magoos, MFFY, or selfish arrogant
>> sloths?
>>

>You truly are a flaming nutball for going ballistic just because someone
>is driving slower than you. Get help, please.

BWAHAHAHA! Someone who supports Kennedy's murder claiming someone else
is a flaming nut ball? You are too freakin' funny! (And I mean funny
in both the sexual and non-sexual contexts.)

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old June 1st 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

necromancer wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS:
>> You truly are a flaming nutball for going ballistic just because someone
>> is driving slower than you. Get help, please.

>Why don't you do your silly song and dance infront of a 20ft long
>Python?

I didn't realize Pythons consumed bovine fecal matter.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.