Barn find(s)

Old February 20th 07, 06:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Frank ess

Default Barn find(s)

You /must/ see this:
http://www.geenstijl.nl:80/paginas/m...zda/index.html
Just scroll

And scroll

And scroll ...

--
Frank ess

Old February 20th 07, 08:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Padraig

"Frank ess" > wrote in message
> You /must/ see this:
> http://www.geenstijl.nl:80/paginas/m...zda/index.html
> Just scroll
>
> And scroll
>
> And scroll ...

My god what a treasure trove.
--
Paddy's Pig
------------

Old February 20th 07, 08:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
MagisterMax

Wow. I'd love to be the guy that opened the door and found this collection.
Save me the Baroque Angel BMW please.

max

Old February 20th 07, 08:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
John Bradley

I hope "tu et une millionario" translates correctly for this lucky dog.
Sheesh! I'd buy a one-way ticket to help him out. This looks like 2002 pix
so some must have seen the light of day since. Lots of Netherlands plates,
hmmmm...stolen, perhaps?
john

Old February 20th 07, 08:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
John Bradley

OK, then I'll take the FJr with the boy racer wing addition and one Alfa
Bertone, please.
john 8-)