Pennsylvania, you're covered!

Old February 2nd 08, 02:16 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Luxury Yacht

Default Pennsylvania, you're covered!

"Matthew T. Russotto" > wrote in message

> The Amish are pacifists, and in any case would not want to get Carl's
> blood on a hammer, as blood is harmful to the metal and difficult to
> remove.

In Carl's case it would the waste of a perfectly good hammer.

--
Don't forget to have your troll spayed or neutered

Old February 2nd 08, 02:16 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Luxury Yacht

Old February 2nd 08, 02:28 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Jeff Kitsko

Already covered, thanks.

--
Jeff Kitsko
Pennsylvania Highways: http://www.pahighways.com/

Old February 3rd 08, 05:31 AM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving

On Feb 1, 9:33*pm, (Mark Roberts) wrote:
> Alternate US 71 > had written:
> | On Feb 1, 3:06 pm, Iarnrod > wrote:
> |
> | > The planet's largest sampler of highway media has shots of only four
> | > minor PA state highways?
> |
> | Ben Prusia's old site (RIP... damn I miss that site) had termini
> | photos of every Missouri State highway, yet the Worldwide Highway
> | Liability apparently "covers" Missouri with a single photo of 5 SEMO
> | state highway shields. *Jeff Morrison's Iowa Highway site has ****e-
> | loads more interesting (and better quality) photos of Iowa highway
> | ends, and better coverage of just one state, than KlRgz does for any
> | one state in his "worldwide" coverage.
>
> And *my* site is chopped liver?
>
> --
> Mark Roberts - Oakland, CA - NO HTML MAIL
> Permission to archive this article in any form is hereby explicitly denied..
> If you quote, please quote only relevant passages and not the whole article.

I see Carl is at it again! Gee Carl, if you happened to see Jeff
Kitsko and Adam Princes site, you will see the MOST covered PA
highways sites of which myself and alot of the others have contributed
LARGE numbers of great highway photos! Make you wonder if he has ever
been to the keystone state?

Jason Ilyes
JPI
Lebanon, TN
Formally of York, PA
Old February 3rd 08, 06:27 AM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Alternate US 71

On Feb 1, 9:33 pm, (Mark Roberts) wrote:

> And *my* site is chopped liver?
>
> --
> Mark Roberts - Oakland, CA - NO HTML MAIL
> Permission to archive this article in any form is hereby explicitly denied.
> If you quote, please quote only relevant passages and not the whole article.

No, more like a fillet mignon and a baked potato.

I enjoy your site too Mark... I just miss the highway ends pages Ben
had. It's like losing interstate-guide.com or US highway Ends, but
for MO state highways. Kinda sux.

~D
Old February 9th 08, 09:03 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Nathan Perry

In article > ,
"Carl Rogers" > wrote:

> Odds are, you won't see the hard-working Pennsylvania Dutch on these roads.

I should start playing the lottery, then, for I have beaten almost
insurmountable odds by happening to see hundreds of Pennsylvania Dutch
on highways all over the Keystone State.
Old February 12th 08, 08:59 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Matthew T. Russotto

In article >,
Nathan Perry > wrote:
>In article > ,
> "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
>

>> Odds are, you won't see the hard-working Pennsylvania Dutch on these roads.

>I should start playing the lottery, then, for I have beaten almost
>insurmountable odds by happening to see hundreds of Pennsylvania Dutch
>on highways all over the Keystone State.

You could drive Carl on Route 30 from one end of Lancaster County to
the other all day Sunday, and he still wouldn't see any Pennsylvania
Dutch.
result in a fully-depreciated one.
Old February 12th 08, 09:41 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Ron's Inspector's Inspector

"Matthew T. Russotto" > wrote in message
t...
> In article >,
> Nathan Perry > wrote:
>>In article > ,
>> "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
>>

>>> Odds are, you won't see the hard-working Pennsylvania Dutch on these
>>> roads.

>>I should start playing the lottery, then, for I have beaten almost
>>insurmountable odds by happening to see hundreds of Pennsylvania Dutch
>>on highways all over the Keystone State.

> You could drive Carl on Route 30 from one end of Lancaster County to
> the other all day Sunday, and he still wouldn't see any Pennsylvania
> Dutch.

Carl probably thinks "Pennsylvania Dutch" is something for which a
prostitute charges extra.

Old February 13th 08, 12:46 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
EAST COAST HIVE MIND[_3_]

Hi Viatologists,

I lied about 'covering' Pennsylvania. Rilly, all I have are a few paltry
snaps. Now if you want to *really* see some of the state, including an
Amish dude, You need to go to
http://mryamamoto.50megs.com/phil-gate/phil-gate.htm
or http://mryamamoto.topcities.com/2201...nj-22012k6.htm
or http://mryamamoto.topcities.com/sc0405/sc300405.htm
or http://mryamamoto.topcities.com/casey/cover.htm
or http://mryamamoto.topcities.com/case...ey-vidcaps.htm
or http://mryamamoto.topcities.com/national/
or http://mryamamoto.50megs.com/pittsbu.../cross-pa1.htm
or http://mryamamoto.50megs.com/cross-s.../cross-pa2.htm
or http://mryamamoto.50megs.com/wilkes-...re-gallery.htm
or http://mryamamoto.50megs.com/oi/oi.htm
or http://mryamamoto.50megs.com/ecof2k7-road/oi-road.htm
or http://www.pahighways.com
and a lot of gribblenation.com, too

Odds are, you'll see more than I'll ever post on Pennsylvania, because
my site is just about making money, and is truly an avalanche of
suckitude and fail.

I'm off for a cheap burrito and a can of Sterno. I hate myself.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
'I suck, therefore I am'
'Spare Change?'
********
CalQaeda.bomb, the pretend Worldwide Highway Library: