@ Jan Andersson

Old September 19th 10, 03:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani[_2_]

Default @ Jan Andersson

"P.J.Berg" > wrote in message
news

> So you could be somewhere between Travis and Jan then?
> The closest I have been is Wingate and Charlotte N.C.

yes, a bit closer to Travis than Jan, but pretty much in between the two...

Old September 19th 10, 08:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Sep 19, 7:45 am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> "P.J.Berg" > wrote in message
>
> news >
>

> > So you could be somewhere between Travis and Jan then?
> > The closest I have been is Wingate and Charlotte N.C.

> yes, a bit closer to Travis than Jan, but pretty much in between the two...

Good to hear that you're still alive and kicking, sir.
My e-mail address hasn't changed, it's not the one that shows on
RAMVA, I have tried to change it on Yahoo, to no avail.
Drop me an e-mail at the addy you have been using, when you get a
chance.
Double the incmome? whoaaaa... 8=)
Old September 20th 10, 02:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson[_4_]

Joey Tribiani wrote:

> "P.J.Berg" > wrote in message
> news >
>>
>> So you could be somewhere between Travis and Jan then?
>> The closest I have been is Wingate and Charlotte N.C.

> yes, a bit closer to Travis than Jan, but pretty much in between the two...

That's a bit unnerving
Old September 20th 10, 05:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani[_2_]

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message

>> yes, a bit closer to Travis than Jan, but pretty much in between the
>> two...

> That's a bit unnerving

what's even more unnerving is that you thought of it that way!....

Old September 21st 10, 02:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson[_4_]

Joey Tribiani wrote:

> "Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
>

>>> yes, a bit closer to Travis than Jan, but pretty much in between the
>>> two...

>> That's a bit unnerving

> what's even more unnerving is that you thought of it that way!....

and what way would that be? <grin>
Old September 21st 10, 03:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani[_2_]

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
> Joey Tribiani wrote:

>>> That's a bit unnerving

>> what's even more unnerving is that you thought of it that way!....

> and what way would that be? <grin>

don't you grin at me, you scare me...

Hey Jan [email protected] VW air cooled 6 December 1st 07 05:54 PM
Jan... Gary Tateosian VW air cooled 3 August 13th 06 05:11 PM
ping Jan Tim Rogers VW air cooled 1 May 2nd 06 06:58 AM
We'll be thinking of you, Jan... Shag VW air cooled 5 May 26th 05 10:58 PM
OT : Jan tricky VW air cooled 12 April 27th 05 11:30 PM