Treffen 11 , anyone have an up-date?

Old August 3rd 09, 03:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
georgewk

Default Treffen 11 , anyone have an up-date?

Where is the cruise meeting in Eureka, CA ?
anyone?
Old August 3rd 09, 09:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Aug 2, 7:55*pm, georgewk > wrote:
> Where is the cruise meeting in Eureka, CA ?
> anyone?

They are going to be stopping at the Safeway store to pick up lunch
fixin's, and then on down to Miranda for Lunch in the Avenue of the
Giants.
At 1:00 PM today, 8-3-09, I got a call that they were leaving
Winchester Bay, OR, about 1/2 hour south of Florence, and due in here
around 4:30-5:00.
If you go to <www.airheadparts.com> and click on the Treffen banner,
you'll get Google Maps, and the propsed itinerary, for all the stops.
Looking forward to seeing some old friends I haven't seen since I
moved up here, one that I know of is Jim, aka Banzai KG, with his mega-
mile Berg 1776 in his maroon Ghia... that car has been ALL over the
US !!!!
Old August 5th 09, 07:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

I took them as far as Trinidad, then headed home. Cruise director
Scott said that when we were in Prairie Creeek Redwoods State Park,
photographing the Elk, that at that time they were supposed to be
leaving the Safeway on Harris....so they were running an hour or two
behind... I suspect they made it to Gualala late, and headed towards
Santa Cruz this morning.

Treffen 11 the Cruise ! august georgewk VW air cooled 2 July 3rd 09 05:46 PM
Date of Mfg. vwluvrs VW air cooled 5 July 17th 07 05:01 PM
Date of Man. Digit Jeep 1 January 9th 07 09:45 PM
PT rattle up date. tomkanpa Chrysler 0 November 22nd 05 08:41 PM
Date Codes Paul Garza Ford Mustang 4 May 16th 05 11:35 PM