The New Ultimate!

Old May 25th 12, 03:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

Default The New Ultimate!

Laugh at sport bikes and euro "exotics." Check out this beast and
marvel at the numbers -- 1,200 HP and only 2,700 pounds, plus street
legal. God bless America.

Patrick
Old May 25th 12, 04:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On May 25, 9:47*am, "
> wrote:
> Laugh at sport bikes and euro "exotics." *Check out this beast and
> marvel at the numbers -- 1,200 HP and only 2,700 pounds, plus street
> legal. *God bless America.

The following link will get you to the Hennesy Venom -- just scroll
down a bit.

http://mustangsdaily.com/blog/2012/0...-shelby-gt500/

Patrick
Old May 25th 12, 05:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On May 25, 10:08*am, "
> wrote:
> On May 25, 9:47*am, "
>
> > wrote:
> > Laugh at sport bikes and euro "exotics." *Check out this beast and
> > marvel at the numbers -- 1,200 HP and only 2,700 pounds, plus street
> > legal. *God bless America.

> The following link will get you to the Hennesy Venom -- just scroll
> down a bit.
>
> http://mustangsdaily.com/blog/2012/0...-drives-the-20...

Here's something that really frightening:

"As the speedo needle flashes past 200mph, I realise something truly
unbelievable is happening: the little yellow car, still accelerating
faster than a bullet, is producing so much torque that both rear
wheels have broken traction and started to spin. What the...?

Easing back on the throttle, the turbo wastegates burst open and the
Venom GT instantly regains its composure, like a bulldog that has just
bitten your arm off then fallen asleep. Unlike me. I can't quite
believe what just happened. I've driven pretty much every supercar on
sale over the past 25 years, but not one of them has accelerated
anything like the Venom. Not the Bugatti Veyron. Not even the Shelby
Supercars Ultimate Aero, which I stepped out of just a few minutes
before."

At 200 mph the car can still break traction, with 800 pounds of down
force. Even the guys at NASA or fighter jet pilots would be
impressed.

Patrick

Old May 25th 12, 05:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On May 25, 11:03*am, "
> wrote:
> On May 25, 10:08*am, "
>
> > wrote:
> > On May 25, 9:47*am, "

> > > wrote:
> > > Laugh at sport bikes and euro "exotics." *Check out this beast and
> > > marvel at the numbers -- 1,200 HP and only 2,700 pounds, plus street
> > > legal. *God bless America.

> > The following link will get you to the Hennesy Venom -- just scroll
> > down a bit.

> >http://mustangsdaily.com/blog/2012/0...-drives-the-20...

> Here's something that really frightening:
>
> "As the speedo needle flashes past 200mph, I realise something truly
> unbelievable is happening: the little yellow car, still accelerating
> faster than a bullet, is producing so much torque that both rear
> wheels have broken traction and started to spin. What the...?
>
> Easing back on the throttle, the turbo wastegates burst open and the
> Venom GT instantly regains its composure, like a bulldog that has just
> bitten your arm off then fallen asleep. Unlike me. I can't quite
> believe what just happened. I've driven pretty much every supercar on
> sale over the past 25 years, but not one of them has accelerated
> anything like the Venom. Not the Bugatti Veyron. Not even the Shelby
> Supercars Ultimate Aero, which I stepped out of just a few minutes
> before."
>
> At 200 mph the car can still break traction, with 800 pounds of down
> force. *Even the guys at NASA or fighter jet pilots would be
> impressed.

Another informative video.

http://blog.roadandtrack.com/tags/hennessey-venom-gt/

Patrick

07 jk ultimate sport DJMick Jeep 2 December 5th 07 09:30 AM
Ultimate Nannymobile Schadenfreude Driving 3 March 13th 07 10:37 PM
The Ultimate NoOptionmobile!!! [email protected] Ford Mustang 1 March 8th 07 05:08 AM
Ultimate wire harness? jj Technology 7 January 3rd 06 10:22 PM
The Ultimate MFFY? Scott en Aztlán Driving 5 August 7th 05 10:56 PM