I A C valve nightmare on 89 vette !!!

Old June 27th 15, 04:18 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
HANK

Default I A C valve nightmare on 89 vette !!!

my c4 vette idles fine when started cold . as it gets warmer it becomes hard
to keep it
running , until it just stalls . it has all the symptoms of a faulty iac
valve. i
must continue
to apply more and more throttle to prevent stalling. also there is backfire
when i
back off throttle . no code is set .
any opinion will be appreciated . i have replaced tps, oxygen senser, map
senser, checked
for vacumn leaks-non found. egr working properly.
what is it ???
please anyone , help ...
thanks

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/corvette/...tte-19469-.htm

Old July 2nd 15, 10:06 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
unclevito

Go ask at Corvetteactioncenter.com

"HANK" > wrote in message
roups.com...
> my c4 vette idles fine when started cold . as it gets warmer it becomes
> hard
> to keep it
> running , until it just stalls . it has all the symptoms of a faulty iac
> valve. i
> must continue
> to apply more and more throttle to prevent stalling. also there is
> backfire
> when i
> back off throttle . no code is set . any opinion will be appreciated . i
> have replaced tps, oxygen senser, map
> senser, checked
> for vacumn leaks-non found. egr working properly.
> what is it ???
> please anyone , help ...
> thanks
>
> --
> posted from
> http://www.motorsforum.com/corvette/...tte-19469-.htm
> using MotorsForum's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to
> alt.autos.corvette and other automotive groups

95 neon nightmare? [email protected][_1_] Dodge 7 July 11th 06 05:02 PM
Valve,Butterfly valve,Globe valve,Check valve,Ball valve,Plug valve,Marine valve,Gate valve,Flow control valve [email protected] Alfa Romeo 0 April 17th 06 08:20 AM
ball valve,check valve,globe valve, [email protected] Alfa Romeo 0 March 1st 06 04:11 AM
93 zj nightmare Jeep 5 January 26th 05 12:14 AM
IAC VALVE 89 Vette Black Bomb Corvette 14 September 16th 04 04:22 AM