Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) enables video playback on theiPad and iPhone

Old March 20th 14, 02:45 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

Default Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) enables video playback on theiPad and iPhone

Hi Viatologists,

The WWTL now supports video playback from handheld mobile devices! We have migrated our entire video library to the HTML5 standard, so you can take your video-watching experience on the road w/ you. The time to ride this wave is now, as Internet surfing goes increasingly mobile.

So... how easy is it to view videos from your mobile device? Well, take for instance our 2013 capture from State Route 99, a highway in Seattle, Washington:

http://wwtl.info/#wa-99v.html

Following the lead of an influential mobile player, Apple, it became absolutely crucial for us to support devices like the iPad and iPhone, which have natively supported HTML5 Video for years while the rest of the industry slowly caught up. 33% of our web visits today are from mobile platforms, so we can't think of a better time to unleash the full experience of video to the touch-enabled screen.

What does this mean for you? Any future announcements from the WWTL that involve video will be completely interactive w/ your handheld device. Just click and enjoy.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL)
http://wwtl.info
T: @worldwide_roads
F: Worldwide Transportation Library
********
Old March 20th 14, 06:11 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
harry k

On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 6:45:00 PM UTC-7, Carl Rogers wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,

<snip spam>

And you being the idiot you are, play with it while driving.

Harry K