OT - Left wing loons call for civil unrest, riots, revolution

Old January 3rd 11, 09:19 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Default OT - Left wing loons call for civil unrest, riots, revolution

On Jan 3, 12:38*pm, Conscience > wrote:
> http://www.theblaze.com/stories/chil...ooting-for-rev...

Some say the revolution has already begun...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00n_vl6mpa0

Old January 4th 11, 02:00 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
FatterDumber& Happier Moe

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle wrote:
> On Jan 3, 12:38 pm, Conscience > wrote:
>> http://www.theblaze.com/stories/chil...ooting-for-rev...

> Some say the revolution has already begun...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00n_vl6mpa0

I wish had two of those bikes,
Old January 4th 11, 04:03 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

On Jan 3, 8:00*pm, FatterDumber& Happier Moe
> wrote:
> His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle wrote:
>
> > On Jan 3, 12:38 pm, Conscience > wrote:
> >>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/chil...ooting-for-rev....

> > Some say the revolution has already begun...

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00n_vl6mpa0

> * I wish had two of those bikes,

I already ordered one. Perfect vehicle for the revolution.

I just hope my 6'1" is not too much for it.
Old January 4th 11, 12:49 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
FatterDumber& Happier Moe

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle wrote:
> On Jan 3, 8:00 pm, FatterDumber& Happier Moe
> > wrote:
>> His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle wrote:

>>> Some say the revolution has already begun...
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00n_vl6mpa0

>> I wish had two of those bikes,

> I already ordered one. Perfect vehicle for the revolution.
>
> I just hope my 6'1" is not too much for it.

One isn't enough, you need two of them, one to **** on and the other
to cover it up with.
Go get a job.
Old January 4th 11, 02:18 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

On Jan 4, 4:35 am, "dbu," > wrote:
> In article >,
> FatterDumber& Happier Moe > wrote:
>
> > I wish had two of those bikes

> bikes for little people
> --

No way, big people don't have inferiority complex.

Old January 4th 11, 02:20 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

On Jan 4, 6:49*am, FatterDumber& Happier Moe
> wrote:
> His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle wrote:
>
> > On Jan 3, 8:00 pm, FatterDumber& Happier Moe
> > > wrote:

> >> * I wish had two of those bikes,

> > I already ordered one. Perfect vehicle for the revolution.

> > I just hope my 6'1" is not too much for it.

> * One isn't enough, you need two of them, one to **** on and the other
> to cover it up with.
> * *Go get a job.

You tell me how many bikes we could produce by recycling one single
SUV. We plan to implement a "buyback program" with SUVs similar to
guns.

They are dangerous, very dangerous.
Old January 4th 11, 07:15 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
CharlesGrozny

Left Wing Loons being the title of the thread, and then of course one of our
own Left Wing Loons has to post, aka the Siberian Monkey Stretcher aka One
Flung Dung.

Charles Grozny

Old January 4th 11, 08:55 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

On Jan 4, 1:15*pm, "CharlesGrozny" > wrote:
> Left Wing Loons being the title of the thread, and then of course one of our
> own Left Wing Loons has to post, aka the Siberian Monkey Stretcher aka One
> Flung Dung.
>
> Charles Grozny

Flung Dung Fu.

Martial arts master and creator of the Art of War with Banana.