Albinos bring good luck.

Old January 2nd 11, 12:08 AM posted to sci.anthropology.paleo,alt.politics,alt.native,rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.driving
brad herschel

Default Albinos bring good luck.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl..._official.html

"Ain't dat jiss the poops?"

Uncle Remus
Old January 2nd 11, 01:10 AM posted to sci.anthropology.paleo,alt.politics,alt.native,rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.driving
Ubiquitous

wrote:

>"Ain't dat jiss the poops?"
>Uncle Remus

And you posted this off-topic article here because?

---
"If Barack Obama isn't careful, he will become the Jimmy Carter of the
21st century."

Old January 2nd 11, 04:37 AM posted to sci.anthropology.paleo,alt.politics,alt.native,rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.driving
Buster Norris

Thats a civilized bunch of monkeys there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old January 2nd 11, 06:42 AM posted to sci.anthropology.paleo,alt.politics,alt.native,rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.driving
lorad

On Jan 1, 6:08*pm, brad herschel > wrote:
> http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...2-31_albino_bo...
>
> "Ain't dat jiss the poops?"
>
> Uncle Remus

'Albinos.. the other white meat'.
Old January 3rd 11, 11:12 PM posted to sci.anthropology.paleo,alt.politics,alt.native,rec.arts.theatre.musicals,rec.autos.driving
walt tonne

On Jan 1, 7:10*pm, (Ubiquitous) wrote:
> wrote:
> >"Ain't dat jiss the poops?"
> >Uncle Remus

> And you posted this off-topic article here because?
>
> --- *
> "If Barack Obama isn't careful, he will become the Jimmy Carter of the
> 21st century."

I posted it because it is newworthy.
Old January 4th 11, 02:41 AM posted to sci.anthropology.paleo,alt.politics,alt.native,rec.arts.theatre.musicals,rec.autos.driving
Tom McDonald

On 1/3/2011 4:12 PM, walt tonne wrote:
> On Jan 1, 7:10 pm, (Ubiquitous) wrote:
>> wrote:
>>> "Ain't dat jiss the poops?"
>>> Uncle Remus

>> And you posted this off-topic article here because?
>>
>> ---
>> "If Barack Obama isn't careful, he will become the Jimmy Carter of the
>> 21st century."

> I posted it because it is newworthy.

Sadly, when your syphilis gets to this point, there really isn't anything
modern medical science can do other than to take away the computer.

--
Tom

Serve warrants, bring in criminals? No.. bring in revenue instead. Brent P[_1_] Driving 1 May 12th 07 06:46 AM
Just my fecking luck !!!! Domestos Alfa Romeo 10 September 13th 05 01:17 PM
Dumb Luck Coasty Jeep 0 June 11th 05 11:24 AM
Luck for Ever Sheperd of Kabbala Corvette 1 May 1st 05 05:21 AM
Good Luck Florida Corvette Owners Tom in Missouri Corvette 4 September 4th 04 05:10 PM