1995 Corvette ECM Brackets

Old July 16th 07, 06:09 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default 1995 Corvette ECM Brackets

I'm looking for pictures, part numbers or anything else that will help
me locate components to secure an ECM computer for a 1995 Corvette. I
have the bracket that mounts to the firewall and I have the computer
but I don't have anything that secures the computer to the bracket.
There are no screw holes on the bracket so there must be something
else I am missing like a cradle or something.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Larry

Old July 17th 07, 12:26 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Bob I

The two holes on the edge of the computer on the side opposite the plugs
take a couple sheet metal screws that thread into sheet metal clips on
the bracket. The computer "slides" into the bracket and then the two
screws hold it down and prevent it from sliding back out. You should see
a couple oval holes where the clips go on the bracket that line up with
the holes in the computer.