Middle Aged Racers Association (Europe) now recruiting

Old November 8th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony Rickard

Default Middle Aged Racers Association (Europe) now recruiting

The Middle Aged Racers Association (MARA) has openings for drivers in
its European Division.

Formed back in 1998 and running GPL for many seasons we will be
commencing our second season running GT Legends on the 22nd November.

MARA E runs on Wednesdays at 21:00 GMT, 22:00 CET, (16:00 EST)

The format of the series can be viewed at www.marae.co.uk, but in brief
we will be running 65TC cars in a two race format at each race meeting
consisting of a sprint and a feature race using the short and long
variants of tracks where available. The season will consist of 11 race
meetings (of which the best 9 will count to the championship) running
through until the 7th February 2007.

Drivers need to be aged at least 30 (as its name suggests most are
significantly older!) and display a respectful (whilst still
competitive!) approach to their fellow racers. Interested drivers should
contact me via the website http://www.marae.co.uk

Cheers
Tony
Old November 8th 06, 08:14 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tim Wheatley

Surely you're not over 30 yourself, Tony? ;-)

Tim

Old November 16th 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony Rickard

No old gits out there looking for a race Wednesday evenings (European
time)???

Old November 16th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jason moyer

Tony Rickard wrote:
> No old gits out there looking for a race Wednesday evenings (European
> time)???

4.5 months till I'm eligible, and I don't live in Europe. =)

Old November 17th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Ed Medlin

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 23:07:35 GMT, Tony Rickard wrote:
>> No old gits out there looking for a race Wednesday evenings (European
>> time)???
>>

> Would love to join you guys again, but I'll be offline for another week
> due to a recent move. Damned ISP's screwing up every time ;-)
>
> Cheers, uwe
>
> --
> GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61

I would too, but I don't know if 56 is middle or old.......:-). I live
in the US, but a lot depends on what exact time this would be locally (US
Central).

Ed

Old November 17th 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony Rickard

Ed Medlin wrote:

> I would too, but I don't know if 56 is middle or old.......:-). I live
> in the US, but a lot depends on what exact time this would be locally (US
> Central).

It will be 16:00 US Central Time I believe. Definitely middle btw

Cheers
Tony