Arrests, charges mount in white driver's brutal beating after he struck boy, 10

Old April 10th 14, 09:26 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.african.american,soc.culture.usa
Byker

Default Arrests, charges mount in white driver's brutal beating after he struck boy, 10

"Leroy N. Soetoro" > wrote in message
> http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind..._in_white.html
>
> Another day, another arrest in Detroit, where the brutal and perhaps
> racially motivated beating of a white driver has shocked a city.

<snip>

> So are we inching closer to justice and healing in Detroit on this case?
>
> Tell us.

Should detroit be nuked or should it be restored?
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...8203935AAIy2Zj

Should we nuke Detroit and its people then rebuild the city???
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...7184952AANooa4

If Detroit was nuked, would anybody care?
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage913480/pg1

If one American city were to be nuked, which would you prefer it to be?
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/if...-be.453310415/

Someone Please Nuke Detroit
http://glenfeulner.wordpress.com/201...-nuke-detroit/

A Nuclear Weapon over Detroit
http://www.fas.org/nuke/intro/nuke/7906/790604.pdf

Old April 11th 14, 02:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.african.american,soc.culture.usa
Scout

"Byker" > wrote in message
m...
> "Leroy N. Soetoro" > wrote in message
>> http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind..._in_white.html
>>
>> Another day, another arrest in Detroit, where the brutal and perhaps
>> racially motivated beating of a white driver has shocked a city.

> <snip>
>
>> So are we inching closer to justice and healing in Detroit on this case?
>>
>> Tell us.

> Should detroit be nuked or should it be restored?

I say leave it as is.......a monument to the result from 50+ years of
liberal ideals in action.....

Old April 11th 14, 02:26 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.african.american,soc.culture.usa
Byker

"Scout" > wrote in message

> I say leave it as is.......a monument to the result from 50+ years of
> liberal ideals in action.....

It looks nuked already, only minus the radiation